Couple Rimming

I have always enjoyed when my wife gave my ass a little rub or lick but I recently purchased open front and back male boxers and my wife has found a new passion for rimming me.
I know she loves me rimming her as much a so enjoy her doing it.

What do all you kinky people think of rimming?

Does anyone have tips or scenarios to further intensify anal play together?

Thanks guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I absolutely love rimming the wife! It’s like it’s something you’re not supposed to do which makes it better! Even better when she gets wet enough to be dripping then I get best of both worlds :joy: I’ve not had the pleasure my self but we do use anal toys and fingers etc on me but I’m fine with that as long as I can enjoy her :grin:
Best position for us is her on her back and spread wide enough for me to get right back :joy: another fav is her on her side with ass out and one leg curled up higher than the other so I can spread the checks and ……… enjoy my self :joy:

5 Likes

You should just get on all fours and let her go to work, you will be surprised at the intensity of it. My wife quickly got right into it and now it has made us both have a better understanding of how to pleasure each other. We can now both relate with each other what positions are good and which are great!!!
Anal play is like a forbidden act which only happens in the most erotic times. It’s an extremely exciting part of sex life and as we continue to experiment I feel our bond growing…

5 Likes

I am more than happy in my horniest of moments to give my wife’s ass a little swipe with my tongue. Never more than that though, I don’t plan on staying through dessert.

It’s something of a running joke when we shower together I will make extra sure her back door is clean, then and only then will I spend more time down there under the hot running water. Lets face it, it is what it is and I am not about to go from ass to mouth out of plain respect for her and hygiene for us both.

As for any effort from her to me? Hell no. I’m not kink shaming, but it is my personal preference and belief that female on male rimming is disgusting. I’ve had her plug me, we’ve talked about pegging one day (maybe). But the idea of her rimming me, makes me sick to my stomach as I know it would her too.

4 Likes

I should maybe of said I only take part in this after we both have douched… and showered.
I am not the biggest fan of pegging but will do from time to time. I would rather being rimmed as it pleases us both but to reiterate I only recommend if both parties are in the mood and properly cleaned.
If your getting starters or dinners let alone dessert whilst rimming…I would also not enjoy rimming :man_facepalming:
Thanks for your input, I like to hear peoples opinions x

2 Likes

My favourite position is when she sits on my face so that I can rim her. In this position she often squirts when she comes and it covers my face and chest.

4 Likes

I believe that’s a given under the circumstances.

It’s a metaphor…

1 Like

I will have to try this thanks @rockstar :heart_eyes:

Well that makes me feel silly :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

I know what you meant I started this thread as I know it’s a topic which sits well with some, less with others and some even detest the idea.
It’s fascinating how we are all so different :heart:

1 Like

I enjoy it, have only ever done it with 2 people before. Its not an every time occurrence for me. I do like to use it as a ‘punishment’ to torture him a bit for my own pleasure. He likes to masturbate while I lick him, and when he’s being ‘punished’ he’s not allowed to touch. Thats fun, I enjoy the grrrs it gives him and he always kisses me afterwards. 10/10 would recommend :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I would really like to give rimming ago but it doesn’t look like I will get the chance with my current OH. He doesn’t like giving any form of oral and his butt is off limits to me. A girl can dream.

3 Likes

I do love rimming mrstoysrus and would love her to rim me, but I am excessively hairy down there and she just doesn’t want to do that, so I respect that, I’d be the same if it were the other way around

2 Likes

My wife likes this especially when she’s very aroused, but definitely must be clean :joy:

2 Likes

Ask her to help you deforest with wax or hair removing cream. I use Woowoo products, my skin is sensitive and they don’t irritate me or have the awful smell that normally comes with the cream.

1 Like

when im down there ill let my tongue wander to her bum hole and do a couple of laps whilst my nose slips into her pussy… Not for long though, just as a little tease.

1 Like

To be honest I could stay there all day.

When I start rimming her I keep hold of her wand or vibrator to stop her coming too soon. When I’ve rimmed her for a while and she is starting to squirm and moan I hand her the toy so that she can finish herself off.
If I’ve done it right she squirts all over me.

4 Likes

Mrs S loves to rim me - infact she’s the one who first initiated it. What a surprise for me that first time and what a turn on, both the sensation and the sexiness of her wanting to do it. I’d love to reciprocate but the irony is that she hates the sensation of it or indeed any anal play.

5 Likes

I defo love to be rimmed and find it very nice when they flicker their tongue action :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I agree with that. Hubby or his friend would never want me licking there, where as on me they both love tonguing my arse which I love x

3 Likes

A win win for you then. :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes