Couple Rimming

Absolutely x

1 Like

It just feels so nice,

4 Likes

I rim Mrs. Val but have never had her do it to me. She uses a finger on me and in me sometimes, but never any tongue action… :pensive:

1 Like

Wife and I love rimming. Anal play is a big part of our sex lives. Wife loves a good rimming before anal penetration. Me personally, I love to give more than receive, but again wife loves to rim me before pegging or during oral.

3 Likes

Been with a new partner a little while and wanted to start rimming her for a while but have only been brave enough to slip a little low when giving her oral sex… but this weekend I went for it properly and ended up with her in doggy and rimmed her with her favourite toy on her clit. She loved it and so did I. She then slightly returned the favour and I love it. So hoping we can keep going and she will love as much as I am.

5 Likes

Absolutely love rimming the wife. She was hesitant at first but when I finally got there she didn’t want me to leave! She just recently returned the favor and “Wow” I loved it! Hopefully more to cum!

4 Likes

Adore rimming. Both giving, and receiving.

I love doing it anyway, but sometimes use it tactically and when I’m close to cumming will go down and start rimming her to 1) delay the inevitable for me, but also 2) she just really likes it.

I probably prefer rimming over giving regular oral sex.

4 Likes

I enjoy being rimmed as well as rimming, unfortunately my wife is still very shy when it’s comes to butts. I hope in the future we can dive into more!

4 Likes