Couples reading erotic stories together

Hi, do any other couples enjoy reading erotic, or lets be honest, sex stories together. My wife and I frequently do, she prefers it to watching videos.
edited by mod we prop a tablet up on a pillow so we can both read it together. We like stories with a proper build upedited by mod Anyone else enjoy this? We could swap stories if you wanted.

1 Like

Please have a read of this recent PSA: ā— PSA - unnecessarily graphic/erotic posts

As well as the forum rules, thank you.

5 Likes

There are some recommendations in this topic:

1 Like

Hi Brenna, surprised this is reguarded as too erotic for the forum, I had just been scrolling through the Fantasy topic which contains many posts far stronger than my pretty mild one.

Think if I had a partner it would be a cool thing to do but most probably stick to films no doubt

We have enjoyed reading erotica aloud to each other at different times. While itā€™s been hot, it can be tough to pick the right thing to read to a partner in the moment - trying to find something written in the right tense for the reader (Iā€™m a man, like to read to my wife, so many stories are written in female first person and that can be a little odd), or some stories where there is more plot build up over time before you get to the juicy bits can be a little tiring if your partner is laying there waiting to get feisty.

Before we had kids, it was a great time reading aloud on long car rides to pass the time - the slower build in some stories was great for passing the time and being stuck in the car where we couldnā€™t act on or respond to the stories was very hot. Or, as I most frequently am the driver, wife would masturbate while she read from the passenger seat. Was hard to keep my attention on the road, but at least I was alert and kept from getting drowsy behind the wheel!

1 Like

Reading erotic stories together is a big winner for me and my wife, I tend to find things on literotica and share the good ones but my wife usually enjoys themā€¦
She tends to like a real physical book so we have a couple of ā€˜black laceā€™ short story books, I would also recommend Reddit for erotic writing, topics like r/sluttyconfessions and r/eroticliterature are a bit simpler and shorter snippets for our modern attention spans!