Craving to eat pussy

I have recently became single after about 5 years. When I was with O.H sex was pretty basic and like once a week. Recently I have had cravings just to eat pussy. Not interested in getting anything in return is this normal for blokes or do woman get cravings to suck dick Also been masterbating alot for than normal.

6 Likes

Mate I go through phases. I crave it a lot, the missus pushes me away some times but I love it

2 Likes

My mates husband dont like doing it! Lol

1 Like

It’s hard to say what’s “normal” in our sex lives…. I mean there are boundaries of what’s legal but a plethora of things up to that point that could be seen as weird that could fill a library :joy:.
Personally I’m in the same boat though! I could certainly go longer without the need of full PIV as long as I could eat pussy :drooling_face:. I do crave it as it is one of my favourite things to do and if it’s not in the cards it makes me want it more.
For some people it’s almost an addiction, something to do with the hormones (pheromones?) from that area! The smell the taste etc triggers something that release endorphins and just makes you feel great!
A bit like a drug when you’ve taken them a lot you want more! If you were hooked on an illegal substance for a while very few can just give it up.
It’s not weird that your craving it at all so don’t worry, and I’m pretty sure there’s a lot of lady’s out there that will really appreciate it especially if it’s all about them for a change!

5 Likes

I do it as often as possible. I often lick her to orgasm while she’s sitting on the sofa but our special day is Sunday when I shave her then lick her to orgasm and rim her as many times as she can stand.

2 Likes

I would happily eat pussy and expect nothing in return, the pleasure for me is in the giving, so you’re not alone!

4 Likes

I get so wet so quickly
I know men don’t like it dry but do guys get put off by too much juice? :sweat_drops::peach::sweat_drops:

5 Likes

God no! Is there such a thing as too wet? And who likes it dry? I’ve never heard of that :joy: but then everyone is different I guess :man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

I don’t think there will be a guy that turns you away because of too much cum/pussy juice.

4 Likes

My oh gets really wet loe the juices dripping down my fave

3 Likes

Love going down on wife the longer I’m down there the wetter she gets and I try to clean up as much as possible and wife really loves it

5 Likes

Literally my favourite thing of all,the wetter the better I could stay there all night long. I actually do feel I crave it too I don’t know it’s just a great feeling building up a good mouthful then swallowing it down​:drooling_face:

4 Likes

@Shhh-busy Love it super wet. Wife squirts and love going down on her and licking it all up.

4 Likes

I just love it when my husband eats me - just like the feel of his tongue dipping me … :yum:

7 Likes

I love eating pussy. One of my favourite things to do. I love spending quite a while at it so they really feel good

2 Likes

Absolutely not :sweat_drops::tongue: @Shhh-busy

1 Like

Not at all. I really enjoy it when they get so wet

1 Like

Thats hot @batjamboree

I love it and the OH does as well. Positioning and comfort is key though

1 Like

Nope! More the merrier!

1 Like