Craving to eat pussy

@Shhh-busy . Not at all…i could happily be warer boarded down there if necessary. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@geoffkay35 …Absolutely correct.!!

1 Like

I’m missing it so much :disappointed_relieved:.

I’ve had a bad cold for the last week which occasionally leaves me with cold sores on my lips so kissing or any other sort of lip contact is out of the question for the foreseeable future .

That’s so hot :fire:

1 Like

I do get cravings to give oral to my wife as I just love to do it. She loves to have her bum licked so always happy to oblige.

2 Likes

More tasty too, love it​:tongue::sweat_drops: @Shhh-busy

Not sure I’d call it a craving but sure, sometimes just want to eat my OH’s pussy more than anything else, especially if I ask her to straddle my face.

1 Like

I absolutely love doing it. Wetter the better :ok_hand:. Sometimes I touch myself while doing it, enhances the mood

1 Like

I love performing for my OH. I don’t think there can be too much juices, the wetter the better for me. I would be happy to pleasure her and not expect anything in return, but she loves sucking my manhood so it’s all tit for tat for us.

3 Likes

As a woman who has tasted a few pussies in my time, I get mega-cravings to eat one. And I want mine to get eaten too sometimes. When I’m like that, I’m not massively picky who! Naughty Mira!

5 Likes

@KinkyMira giving pleasure to a women is my favourite :tongue:

2 Likes

Yep, as our relationship has developed I have learnt that oral sex with her has become more fulfilling in an event on its own. She does become very sensitive at times, so need to work around that. Performing oral sex on her gives me a very firm erection which I enjoy having without ejaculation.

I am an out of use pussy eating gentleman . It is just about my favorite thing to do . Been way too long . From the lightest tickle to burying my face as she pulls me hard into her , I love it and do crave it . But have not been able to for a long time . There is a tiny hope my wife will get better in the next 6 months and I remind her if that happens to not bother wearing panties or pants of any kind .

3 Likes

@KinkyMira … yes you are :joy:

It was amazing sharing pussy eating with my first (and only so far) lesbian experience. The wetness and texture of her lips is what I remember most. We are trying to arrange another swop session for the new year. I can’t wait.

2 Likes

Yes, when I first ate pussy, it made me realised why men like it so much!

3 Likes

I must admit, ive got that craving right now…hopefully i can provide a long leisurely tongue massage for MrsIwill tonight.

I could do with a tongue on my pussy right now

1 Like

@AWB1955 … i think its a given youll have that quite soon, wearing the nurses outfit.
It would be so wrong not to show due appreciation to the nursing staff.!!

send him this emoji.:tongue: