Creampie Clean up

Does anyone clean up their own creampie. I have managed to do this a handful of times with my partner, I want to do it and she LOVES it mostly once I have cum as much as I want to go down on her right away and lap it all up I instantly lose the drive. It's like I have a mental block, I want to do it like I want to play with her and our mess afterwards but for some reason I just switch off. Any tips or advice is welcomed

2 Likes

Interesting topic as for me, you're highlighting the line between fantasies and reality.

And on this subject in particular I know exactly what you mean. The idea of going down on my OH right after I've finished inside her is a HUGE turn-on. I absolutely love it; but, as with most guys, the moment you've cum, 9 times out of 10, all erotic thoughts just evaporate, and it's as you describe - a mental block.

There are means and ways though, and if you push on through, you'll (I do) love it still. Relinquishing all control is the easiest way - have your partner tie you up and ride you, then switch into a 69 position "forcing you" to clean her up.

2 Likes

Yes! The force (willingly preplanned) method has worked more than once. It's the mental block as such I need to over come.

2 Likes

I am right with Sex Squid on this! My OH only cums clitorally, so I usually bring her to orgasm once or twice with my tongue and or/fingers before I cum inside her.

However, one time she wanted to just climb on top of me and ride me, without any foreplay or attention on her clit. I agreed, provided she promised to move straight from my cock to my face once I had cum inside her. As others have said, I too fantasise about going down on her afterwards, but invariably lose the urge - this was about the only way I could guarantee I could fulfill my fantasy - and of course ensure she came too!

Sure enough, as soon as I had finished cumming inside her, she moved up my body and proceeded to ride on my tongue and mouth as my cum dripped into my mouth. If I thought I was getting much cum at that point, I was in for a real surprise the moment she climaxed, and I felt her pussy muscles pushing every last drop of spunk out of her!

Not sure how often I will do it again, but when I am horny (aka, before cumming!), it's a great fantasy - glad I had it come true at least once so far!

5 Likes

Will be interesting to hear some thoughts on this topic from the ladies amougst us.

1 Like

I have no problem going down on my wife after I have cum in her, what with my cum and her juices I find very much of a turn on. At first I was a bit dubious about doing it, but changed my mind was after my wife gave me a blow job and came up and kissed me and with a mouth full of cum and swapped it between our mouths with tongues. so the next time after that I just bit the bullet and went down on her when she was full of my cum and have never looked back since.

Hope you over come your fears and achieve the goal, and you enjoy it.

3 Likes

Burhol84# wrote:

Will be interesting to hear some thoughts on this topic from the ladies amougst us.

Ok. No I wouldn't find it sexy at all. I wouldn't drink up my cum after I squirt. There's no way I'd let a guy do it. I love being full and leaving it inside me lol

1 Like

Such a turn on in my opinion .. if I found a guy who would do this he is a keeper.

4 Likes

Massive fantasy of mine but the mrs wont let me being honest, she always manages to overpower me to stop me doing it as shes not a fan of bondage which is the only real way of taking back control, even on the occasions weve cum together shes always stronger

ive always put it down to the fact she wont swallow, or even let me cum in her mouth for that matter so doesnt want me to do so either, the closest ive come to this fantasy is twice she has masturbated over my face till squirt, the second much to my shock (and MASSIVE enjoyment) she came madly and drenched my face and filled my mouth with her girly juices, i can still remmeber this quite graphicly in my mind... wait a sec... Yep as i say i can still remember it, and if anything this spurred on the above fantasy however it seemed to put her off even more, especially as that was 2 years ago now

Your holding back i can quite understand though as weve discussed Pegging of recent but 2 weeks on and a couple of threads i still havent brought a strapon and she doesnt want to buy one alone, i love the thought of being domminated much like this but its 'getting' to actually proceed whether want or not.

1 Like

We have a little playtime planned this weekend and I intend to try push through the barrier as such on this and other things. Been interesting reading other people's opinions on the topic.

2 Likes

Well night 1 of our 2 night play Weekend went really well! I managed to push through the barrier and she loved it! Had a little delivery this morning from LH so tonight will be fun I think too!

2 Likes

Did this on the weekend and loved it :)

1 Like

I would love for him to go down on me once he's cum inside. He gets tired afterwards and wouldn't dream of ever trying it lol.

One of my exs finished inside of me, went down on me for a few minutes and made me cum again, and then came up and kissed me hard on the mouth, and made me swallow it. It was so damn hot.

5 Likes

My boyfriend has mixed views on cleaning up my creampie. I think it depends on how horny he is. Before the thought of tasting his own sperm revolted him and he was totally against it but we experienced sharing his cum after he had came in my mouth and he realised it wasn't that bad. Normally he is totally up for licking me out after cumming in me when he's totally turned on then when he cums it often dies out and he's like "no way!" He's told me he would love me to sit on his face after he's cum in me and let him lick the cum up. I will say one thing though, he is very good and doesn't mind kissing me after I've had cum in my mouth or licking me out, he will just usually stay away from the actual vagina and concentrate on the clit.

1 Like

Always something I have wanted to do but I find that as soon as the time 'cums', I lose interest and desire to fulfill the idea of it. Has anyone heard of the acronym P.E.N.I.S?

P - Post
E - Ejaculation
N - None
I - Interest
S - Syndrome

2 Likes

obsessionnumber1 wrote:

Always something I have wanted to do but I find that as soon as the time 'cums', I lose interest and desire to fulfill the idea of it. Has anyone heard of the acronym P.E.N.I.S?

P - Post
E - Ejaculation
N - None
I - Interest
S - Syndrome

Yes.... i think i have suffered from this lol!![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

2 Likes

I've done iot a few times and yes I'm horny as hell thinking about it but going down initialy I'm hesitant . But I soon get into it anbd do enjoy it. Its not something we do all the time just a case of if she hast cum yet then I will go down and finish what I started to make sure she has had her enjoyment.

1 Like

Like everyone else on here seems to be. I love the idea of this. We have tried a couple of times but like others have said as soon as the champagne cork is out of the bottle, I lose all interest. Do want to do it though. I think to be tied down and then 69'd afterward is the way forward.
On the subject I've always wanted to eat her out after she's just been with another guy. Has anyone else done this? I think it would probably be easier to be fair as I wouldn't have the post or gas blues so to speak...

1 Like

The thought of it us a massive turn on and a bit of a fantasy of mine.i would love to clean up, anally or vaginally

1 Like

I love cleaning the Misuse's pussy if she lets me cum inside her. As she takes a dominant role in the bedroom I do what I am told. She started by allowing me to jerk off over her breasts once she had decided that I had given her enough oral sex, and then making me clean up my cum with my tongue. Once you get past the idea of it, cum actually tastes quite nice and it is a pleasure to clean her up.

2 Likes