Creampie Clean up

My wife can't orgasm from penetrative sex, so I usually perform oral on her after I've cum inside her. She likes me going down on her after I've deposited a load so our juices mix, she cums quickly this way and also likes kissing me afterwards.

Sometimes she will straddle my face after I've cum inside her so she can drip over my mouth and face as I flick her clit with my tongue until she explodes.

I don't mind the taste of my cum, but it's better when it's mixed with hers.

1 Like

My husband is a great lover of the creampie and often makes me come whilst hes doing it. Enjoy a good kissing session also after and often lick the remnants off his face. Works both ways in our house cos i also love to clean my come off his cock. Think we are just both cum lovers!!!!!

2 Likes

Now there's something that takes me back! I'd always wanted to do it in my early days, I think it might have been more to do with going down when everything was really swollen and wet than the creampie but I never got around to it, as with most folk here, we both finished and just ended up cuddling! It is something I'd try, especially if the OH hadn't cum but we tend to find she is way to sensitive down there right away to do anything like that! I imagine any mental block would soon disappear once you were down there and got a reaction! ;-)

1 Like

I also have this fantasy and also lose the desire after cuming so will try the woman on top approach.i will let you know how it goes.

1 Like

LouthCouple wrote:- As she takes a dominant role in the bedroom I do what I am told. She started by allowing me to jerk off over her breasts once she had decided that I had given her enough oral sex, and then making me clean up my cum with my tongue.

I do that anyway, but to be ordered to do it would just make it extra hot.

Current FWB isnt on the pill so cum either goes into her mouth/over her face or both, or all over the clit but would love to have to reclaim it from deep within her. Or if is she was sat on me wait for it to come to me ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

1 Like

I've been away for a few months and just dug this thread out to see how people got on. It not something I have managed much since creating this thread. I still get the mental block, being forced is always my best option providing she moves quick enough before I stop her.
Will be having fun this weekend as I've just spent another 200 quid today here at lh

1 Like

think 99% men goto sleep after they have climaxed lol

Have done this in the past. If I am still sexually aroused after orgasm then it is fine,but mostly I need to take a break. When I have gone straight down on my wife, when we french kissed to share our juices I got hard again just by kissing her. If you haven't tried it yet you should. The 69 thing mentioned earlier is always another option, and easier if you come when she is on top.

1 Like

I dont mind but I see why some might not like it.

Obsolutly love the idea. So does the OH. Sometimes it's just not gunna happen but if we have been intimate for a few hours and are ridiculously turned on, I'll happily go and clean her up whatever position.

I love it being a forced clean up though and she plays the dominant role so well 😍😍😍

1 Like

My wife very often slides up my body after unloading inside of her and settles over my mouth and instructs me ( her sub ) to clean up my mess infront of our swinging guests. I just love it. During the evening I am bound and blindfolded while some of our lady friends sit on me whilst I clean up their pussies and butt holes. I just love creampies and they also use me for snowballing. Can't get enough.

3 Likes

Need get my oh to read this

None of the partners I've had have been interested in doing this, but I think it'd be a massive turn on, especially if they make me cum again so they get all of it....I may need a fuck buddy to try this stuff out with!!

2 Likes

Lush Lolita wrote:

None of the partners I've had have been interested in doing this, but I think it'd be a massive turn on, especially if they make me cum again so they get all of it....I may need a fuck buddy to try this stuff out with!!

Literally the best bit. If she's straddling my face I can licking and suck on her clit until she cums again the contractions force every last drop out and it's mixed with her juices at this stage. Yummy
1 Like

Love the idea of this a big turn on and hopefully something me & my oh will try in the not too distant future

1 Like

Halfofawhole wrote: - Literally the best bit. If she's straddling my face I can licking and suck on her clit until she cums again the contractions force every last drop out and it's mixed with her juices at this stage. Yummy

Wow, I cant wait to try this out now. It sounds so amazing

I love the idea of a cream pie cleanup, I dunno there's just something about having him cleanup his cum and eat me out at the same time. It's a shame I'm single!

4 Likes

I too love the idea of this big turn on for me would be another guy coming in her and me eating the cum so hot :)

3 Likes

It's divine. I love it. Waste not want not.

1 Like

The chance came and as the wife lowered herself down on to my face her pussy looked amazing, as she settled and squeezed my cum out of her pussy I eagerly swallowed the mixed juices and wow was I glad I did.

4 Likes