Creampie Clean up

As the sub of our swinging group I'm told very often to clean up the ladies and sometimes the guy after using them. Sometimes the ladies just squat over my face so I catch it as it drips out or sometimes they sit on my face and rub it all over ( it stings like hell when it goes into your eyes ). With the guys I just lick it off the little culprit. I don't mind the taste of the cum. The ladies use me for snowballing also.

Burhol84# wrote:

Does anyone clean up their own creampie. I have managed to do this a handful of times with my partner, I want to do it and she LOVES it mostly once I have cum as much as I want to go down on her right away and lap it all up I instantly lose the drive. It's like I have a mental block, I want to do it like I want to play with her and our mess afterwards but for some reason I just switch off. Any tips or advice is welcomed

Sex Squid wrote:

Interesting topic as for me, you're highlighting the line between fantasies and reality.

And on this subject in particular I know exactly what you mean. The idea of going down on my OH right after I've finished inside her is a HUGE turn-on. I absolutely love it; but, as with most guys, the moment you've cum, 9 times out of 10, all erotic thoughts just evaporate, and it's as you describe - a mental block.

There are means and ways though, and if you push on through, you'll (I do) love it still. Relinquishing all control is the easiest way - have your partner tie you up and ride you, then switch into a 69 position "forcing you" to clean her up.

Been wanting to do this for years, but as Burhol84 states I am just spent and lose the drive after I have cum.

But I think Sex Squid has the answer with his suggestion of being tied down, thats not a problem in our household. So something that we will try soon!

Cheers guys!

2 Likes

Same! And it's so frustrating as I really want it but once cumming it's just gone šŸ˜£

Must be a solution surely!

As with most things I'm open to the idea. Right now our birth control is a condom (we really should be considering vasectomy at this point) and she doesn't seem to get anything from oral, at least from what I've done in the past.

1 Like

Yes, after cumming you lose the urge to go through with it, however I told my wife that if I bring it up during sex that when I cum she should pinch my nipples and guide me down to her pussy in order to lick her.
When I have done it, it feels good and we get to swap the cum back and forth.

2 Likes

I have done this a few times but also loose the desire once i've finished. The best way i have found is to tell my oh to move over my face as soon as i've cum or sometimes she will masturbate after and i will watch then go down on her

1 Like

I've done this a few times and love it.
After I cum the desire doesn't go anywhere for me. The erection might disappear for a bit but he soon comes back in to the game if we continue with more foreplay.
I absolutely love pleasuring my wife so even after sex I'll do it loads.

1 Like

Agree what's what's been said. Love the fantasy of cleaning up, cum swapping. It is easy to lose the moment but like others I find being forced is the best way .My wife loves cum kissing. it's a great way to finish.

2 Likes

Love doing creampies and like some of the others, like the idea, but desire instantly vanishes after the money shot.

1 Like

I too love the idea of this big turn on for me would be another guy coming in her and me eating the cum so hot

i agree with the above post, sadly never going to happen but a boy can dream.

1 Like

Lone Ranger wrote:

Love doing creampies and like some of the others, like the idea, but desire instantly vanishes after the money shot.

hornyat50 wrote:

I too love the idea of this big turn on for me would be another guy coming in her and me eating the cum so hot

i agree with the above post, sadly never going to happen but a boy can dream.

1 Like

I suppose it's a lot easier with a missus around. I'd find it rather unhygenic given it's been inside my bottom... Same rules apply. Don't give head etc after anal. Probably better with the opposite sex.

1 Like

Yes and love it! We both enjoy it for different reasons and there is lots of kissing after the clean up which makes it even hornier and more exciting

2 Likes

Since discovering ruined orgasm's there have been many times when I have eaten my own cum. You do not lose the urge when you have been ruined!

There has been times when my wife has ruined me on to my own body and either scooped it up for me to lick her fingers clean or sucked it up and spat it in my mouth. Or she has ruined me onto her body or tits and I have licked her clean. A few times i have been ruined during intercourse by stopping and just having the head inside her, then afterwards licking the cum from her pussy.

I have eaten a lot of my cum this year!

1 Like

Been years since I licked my own cum out of my wife . Probably only a half dozen times . Every time we had had a great round of sex and then rested and repeated , where I came a second time . Shortly after we sixty nined and the taste of our cum combined was fantastic . Sadly with her disbilities it will happen no more . But the memories carry me on . If. I am lucky I will get to lick my cum off her tits every so often .

1 Like

I absolutely love the thought of this. But i have the same problem of loosing interest once i cum. My wife has a huge interest in this as well and usually encourages me but its been a no go so far. We have swapped cum before after i finished in her mouth so im not afraid of my cum. I dont think its gross or weird for a guy to enjoy his own cum. Just lose that drive lol. Im gunna have to try a more dominant approach from her to do it i think.

2 Likes

I guess I'm lucky, as my husband doesn't lose interest when he cums, so I can place either hole over his mouth and he'll clean me up. Over time, I've come to rather like it, and I've found me sitting over his face means that gravity helps out. We probably do this once a week on average. Other times, I just want to keep his cum inside me - depends on my mood.

5 Likes

Definitely my go to fantasy at the moment. Totally relate to the switching off after ejaculation. Hoping to fulfill it soon. I told my wife I fantasise about cleaning her up but sheā€™ll have to make me, and sheā€™s fairly up for it but the couple of times we were set to do it we had to abort for various reasons.

Definitely want to push on after cumming more, had a great experience with the wife in a standing 69 (me sat of the floor, wife bent over in front of me) she stroked and sucked me to ejaculation while I finger her pussy and ate her ass. I stopped after cumming but she was all ā€œdid I tell you to stop!ā€ So I stuck my tongue right back in and didnā€™t stop until she came over my fingers. It was so hot and Loved it so much more that she got to cum last. Always feel guilty I cum and then its all over.

Hopefully she will make me clean her up soonā€¦

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! My Kink is cleaning up my own cum from my wife, being ordered and having to comply or being forced by sitting on my face. With a little light humiliation talk thrown in, ie I have to go down on her because I came too soon and didnā€™t satisfy her etc.

Seems a lot of creampie clean up fantasy centres around cuckold but Iā€™m not personally into the cuck thing but I hope it works out for you!

2 Likes

Over the years with former lovers I have always loved cleaning up a hot pussy with our mixed juices coming out . It often gives me a fresh erection to repeat the whole process . It has been way too long since my wife had any interest in sex , I truly miss licking my cum out of her pussy . Every so often I lick some off my hand after jacking off . It is missing the magic mix of our love juices .

1 Like