Creampie Clean up

I used to think this was a bit of niche fantasy of mine, but turns out everyone’s seems to enjoy lapping up a creampie! Hoping to report back this weekend once I’ve official joined the club. :drooling_face:

1 Like

Nice, totally counts! I’ve licked a little off my wife’s feet in a similar scenario. Cummy boobs make me go weak at the knees.

5 Likes

Cum on feet is a major turn on :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh I wish my wife would indulge me like that more often. Only the once it happened from a foot job. Would really like to just masturbate and cum over her feet while she watches TV. She could make me clean that up. Cum dripping between toes is :drooling_face:

3 Likes

That’s definitely on my to do list

I can’t agree more! My wife is very good at making me run around after her but when it comes to sex she’s not totally confident being dominant. So I don’t always get the punishment I’m needing! I’m not really into the full Dom thing, more of her making me serve her sexually, worshipping her body, cleaning up etc. Also I just really want a good hard kick in the balls sometimes! :joy:

2 Likes

accidentally doing it and realizing it turns her on is soooo hot!

3 Likes

Try it you will absolutely love it. If the desire is there do it. I absolutely love the taste. I was hesitant the first time. I love being in a 3 way with another couple too. The real white thick cum tastes so much better. I hope you try it. You won’t regret it

I do this too when down on my O/H I absolutely love it, I make the effort to clean all her juices up. when I made her squirt for the 1st time she was a bit conscious about it but every time she squirts (using fingers) I’ll lick it all up.

Creampie though…
Not sure how to go about asking the missus about this lol

1 Like

Probably not over the dinner table that’s for sure. We have a bit if a routine were we start fooling around, playing with each other and then she’ll ask what dirty dreams I’ve been having.

I kinda built it in at first by saying I’m so horny, in going to cum so hard, I’ll barely last 5 seconds inside you. What will you do I left you hanging like that? You’ll have to ride my face instead of my cock, punish me for disappointing you. Then she joined in the dirty talk.

Once we’d talked about it a few times she was like let’s do that tonight.

4 Likes

I love cleaning up my wife after I came inside her or on her. I has happend more often since she started to dominate me in the bedroom orders me to clean her. I love doing it an it is really a turn on and out juices taste great together.

I always kissed her after a BJ she swallowed and didn’t mind the taste at all.
then one time she kissed me with a load still in her mouth and since then we do it regularly and that was the moment she started to order me to clean her up.

5 Likes

That sounds so hot. Just kissing after… wow

1 Like

I am sorry, but I think I have just won!

3 Likes

Sounds really hot… And I love going back down afterwards, but as people say, it’s so easy to lose the urge!

2 Likes

My husband told me during sex a few years ago that he wanted to lick my pussy clean after he filled me up with cum. I said okay, then he backed out. This happened several times. Then one night after sex we were laying in bed and he said edited by mod
I now expect it after sex every time. He is to kneel next to the bed and wait for me to tell him when I am ready.

We will not be commenting on this site anymore with the Way they edit a post.

5 Likes

For me fun doesn’t stop when i cum, lapping up my cum wherever it is. Creampies is a favourite because not only would i be cleaning up my cum but it’s also mixed in with her juices and cream :yum:

Maybe i should buy one of those fake pussy toys as i miss it so much​:joy:

2 Likes

Surely there’s only one way to clean a cream pie? That first kiss after having it cleaned is :fire:
But there was once when I got cream pied and had it left in all day, felt so naughty even though no one knew!

4 Likes

Iv just tried this for the first time last night and loved it

4 Likes

I have do this and it wasn’t that bad
When I went down on my wife after cumming inside her, I just had in mind to make her cum and didn’t really think about it at the time

6 Likes

I’ve given her oral after coming a few times when she still has the need for more. It’s not something that I’m particularly for or against. I love giving her oral generally and the idea that I’m cleaning her up doesn’t put me off or excite me any more that it does to normally licking her. She’s usually so wet at this point though that i still seem to taste her far more than i taste my own cum and I just love getting her off.

4 Likes