Creampie Licking

For a while I’ve wanted to watch my OH have her pussy licked by another female after I’ve cum in her, anyone had any experience of this.

1 Like
This post is no longer available.

Sounds amazing

Yes it’s great fun, highly recommend!

Yes, something we both love about swinging.

I didnt realise how many people enjoyed this.. I'm female but never really thought about it..he has never mentioned it either 🤔

2 Likes

Not something we have ever thought about to be honest

CheekyMDD wrote:

For a while I’ve wanted to watch my OH have her pussy licked by another female after I’ve cum in her, anyone had any experience of this.

That would be awesome!!!

I would love to see the OH getting cleaned up by a female. Though about it often and its a huge turn on.

1 Like

My husband has cleaned me up after cuming inside me. It gave me a second orgasm the first time he did it. Now he does it occasionally as a surprise and I love it.

2 Likes

I actually have always wanted to do this, but I found once I'd came, I then lost that sexual turn-on-ness that I'd worked up to and just wanted to cuddle, but I think it would be amazing....

2 Likes

I have this exact feeling , during sex anything goes and love the idea of going down when I have cum, though as soon as I have cum I have zero interest

1 Like

We do this sometimes, if she's still horny after we both come she'll push me down on her (not that I resit!). It is super hot and rather dirty, which is nice 😉

1 Like

Hi yes it's super hot nothing else like it

I enjoy cleaning my wife after, but I like it best if she asks me - that is the turn on for me

Always a huge turn on before I cum but straight after doing it nothing. Discussed this again the other night. She has no interest.

I bet he really enjoyed it

Hi its nice to be asked, or better to be to told

Have any ladies who are not keen on swallowing had this done to them by their partner and did your own reluctance to indulge influence your view on receiving oral after he has cum inside you? Or was it a turn on?

1 Like

Hi nibble nob I don't think the ladies want to answer that one haha