Creampie Licking

I enjoy licking my cum off her tits. Anyone else?

Tits anywhere nice

will65 wrote:

Hi nibble nob I don't think the ladies want to answer that one haha

I guess that tells me everything I need to know then ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

NibbleNob wrote:

Have any ladies who are not keen on swallowing had this done to them by their partner and did your own reluctance to indulge influence your view on receiving oral after he has cum inside you? Or was it a turn on?

i have always had the opinion of it would more than likely gross me out if i saw the guy go down on me after he cum inside me however my last sexual encounter the guy came inside me then he wanted to go down on me so i let him and just went with the moment. I turned out to really liking it and it felt much more passionate than i had thought it would be. I wouldnt say no if he wanted to do it again.

2 Likes

Hi thanks for that squirty panda I'm so glad that you enjoyed it and would love to do it again, it is nice to do

I cant imagine my wife with somebody else. We are very close. We are also very kinky and it's anything goes except others involved. I for years wanted to clean her up after I had cum but backed out and would lose the drive after sex. Then one night I came on her some during sex but not completely. She said did you just cum I said yes. She said get down there and clean that up like you have been wanting to. But I was still hard so i had the drive. My heart beat out of my chest but i did it and she loved it. She asks for it often but I'm 50 50 on whether i do it. Depends on me really but it is hot just cant always go through with it

1 Like

I think it would be hot if told to do it but I think, like everyone else here, the idea is more of a turn on that the reality!

Hi give it another go your wife wants you to because she likes you to do it

ChrisLve wrote:

I cant imagine my wife with somebody else. We are very close. We are also very kinky and it's anything goes except others involved. I for years wanted to clean her up after I had cum but backed out and would lose the drive after sex. Then one night I came on her some during sex but not completely. She said did you just cum I said yes. She said get down there and clean that up like you have been wanting to. But I was still hard so i had the drive. My heart beat out of my chest but i did it and she loved it. She asks for it often but I'm 50 50 on whether i do it. Depends on me really but it is hot just cant always go through with it

Sounds perfect. I've been wanting to clean up my wife for a while now just can never get the courage to do it after I've cum, be so much easier if she told me that's what she wanted me to do... as it would turn be straight back on again

SquirtyPanda wrote:

i have always had the opinion of it would more than likely gross me out if i saw the guy go down on me after he cum inside me however my last sexual encounter the guy came inside me then he wanted to go down on me so i let him and just went with the moment. I turned out to really liking it and it felt much more passionate than i had thought it would be. I wouldnt say no if he wanted to do it again.

So sort of mixed then. She used to enjoy things that were "naughty", a little bit outside of the normal. Maybe not so much these days but that goes for her whole approach towards me unfortunately at the moment.

Can I ask how you feel about blow jobs and preference on what you do with cum then? No problem if you prefer not to answer.

Going to be doing it myself later

I allways think about doing this but bottle out at the last minute afther reading these posts i will definitely ty it the next time

I enjoy eating pussy anyway - and to go down on your partner after filling it up with your cum is a bonus. You can then pass your load on to your partner via some good and passionate snogging :)

1 Like

if you lose your urge after cumming, get your partner to ride you ,once you've cum she can quickly sit on your face and you won't get a choice and how good will that feel with her being in control

2 Likes

Huge fan of my OH cleaning me up after and sharing it with me with a passionate kiss... likewise, I enjoy returning the favour after finishing him off with my mouth. It’s the psychological aspect of how dirty it is that does it for me. Be rude not to share the fruits of our labour lol! I’m pretty sure the thought of someone else cleaning me up after turns him on but it’ll never happen... thinking it is one thing, but I know he would never want to truly share me nor would I ever let another person near him. Waited too long to find my knight in shining armour and I want him all to myself.

1 Like