creampie

Wow, just finnished a quickie with my gf this morning. She was heading out the door in her sexy office uniform. We had a spare 10 mins so was bent over the kitchen table and in no time was filled up with my man juice, once the deed was done. She just grabbed her bag and headed off. Got me thinking tho, as she wears no panties where will all my cum go ? It must seep out ?

yes down her inner thighs,the wife as had cum run down her inner thigh in public many times

1 Like

horny husband wrote:

yes down her inner thighs,the wife as had cum run down her inner thigh in public many times

Haha hope it leaves a snail trail. Lol

I hope she's not wearing light coloured trousers or skirt because it will leave damp marks when she's sitting down

1 Like

She had a dark blue skirt on. And definitely had no panties on. It felt like a big load as well.

Lol lets hope she is not left with any white stains

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Haha, she had a pair of panties in her bag ( must be a woman thing) a bit of leakage but the knickers soaked them up.

Lovely.

my OH would never do something mike that. But i like the thought

Lovely.

my OH would never do something mike that. But i like the thought

I wouldn't ever go out without knickers on especially when wearing a skirt but each to their own.

Hope you had fun :)

Most of my relationships I have used condoms,but my last one I didnt as we both went and got tested togeither. I always pushed the cum out after sex as my ex always hada really big load. Sometimes I was cheecky and would sit on his tummy and push it out over him.lol

1 Like

I like to eat the Mrs out as often as possible, it has evolved to include licking her pussy clean after sex which gives her another bloody orgasm (she likes 3 minimum) and I think it's a nice way to say "thank you". After all it is my cum mixed with hers and we call it "A cocktail shaken not stirred", she often uses the phrase to initiate sex "would I like…"

Are there any other couples who do this?

1 Like

plugmtrs wrote:

I like to eat the Mrs out as often as possible, it has evolved to include licking her pussy clean after sex which gives her another bloody orgasm (she likes 3 minimum) and I think it's a nice way to say "thank you". After all it is my cum mixed with hers and we call it "A cocktail shaken not stirred", she often uses the phrase to initiate sex "would I like…"

Are there any other couples who do this?

I love the idea of doing that so your not alone :P

Nice way to start the day

OOooops might leave wet patches but maybe she used the public toilets on the way and wiped away the "wet stuff"

Unfortunatly my OH works from home most of the time. Would love the thought of her going to work with my load inside her though!

As it stands, it's me that gets the morning quickie, before I leave for work.

Recently my GF told me that she'd had to go out after i left- she found the sensation of my load seeping out and filling her knickers a huge turn on. Shame I wasn't there to get the benefit!

1 Like

Hehe this reminds me of a few years back, we had a quick one in the morning - but missy had to go to work, so started doing her hair etc. I was still in bed and she was in front of me facing the mirror. Suddenly noticed this huge trail emerging from her privae bits -almost down to her knees.

I'm not sure if it was me or her, we used a condom so her I suppose. She was absolutely horrified when I pointed it out. Poor girl - the thing is I didn't mind, but she was truly mortified.

We could laugh about it in time

Naughty girl my oh. Had a quickie on kitchen table. Its the hold up stockings which does it for me. Came inside her then she just pulled her knickers up then heads for work. Haha will leave a trail somewhere.