Crossdressers of LH

Hahaha. Video meetings have been fun

Go for it!!

It feels amazing :heart_eyes:

I’ve been dressing since my 20’s I think the switch flicked when I went to a Rocky horror fancy dress party. Bought a corset heels a pair of fish nets and undis. Tried it on liked the feel of it and went from there now I’ve got a fair sized underwear , corset, outfit and shoe collection with a love of pvc and latex

5 Likes

I guess I initially liked the first time I slipped on a pair of a girlfriend’s panties . Back then men’s underwear was about as sexy as a garbage sack . Most often back then ( over 40 years ago ) we would swap underwear when going out for the night . One particular girlfriend had me put on her silk babydoll and the feel gave me an erection to chisel granite with . Both my partners and I loved the look of my ass in satin and lace . Years ago when my wife was still active , for Halloween she did me up in makeup and even put a stuffed sports bra on me with some falsies . Finished me off with some high heels and had a nice blue slinky dress . We went to neighbors party . My next door neighbor totally freaked out and could hardly look at me for a month afterwords . My wife said it was because I looked better than his wife about 5 times over . We have not gone out on the town for many years due to her disability , so no chance of cross dressing , plus with her being sexually inactive it would no longer fly . I still love wearing sexy panties and stockings along with silk tops that brush my nipples . Here are a couple shots of my feminine wear . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/755?
Check out my pictures , there are many more .https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/1221?u=oldman

3 Likes

Love the idea of trying it but never explored it.

2 Likes

Oh I want to get into PVC/ latex!

You should, I think everyone here is glad they did :).

2 Likes

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/71

Here’s one of my fav numbers

I am what you may describe as a mild crossdresser, I have always had a fetish for holdups, have a few, colour coordinated to boxers/ undies.

Especially cold weather, holdups are so much better than thermal long John’s, and so much sexier to wear and look at, under trousers.:grin:

1 Like

Heyyyyy @njp no need to have a clear out and get rid of it…it’s just fabric and anyone can wear whatever they want.

I have a male friend who wears stockings and silky underwear daily and have helped him with sizing and bought him some as a present and an ex partner who liked to wear it in bed and asked me to pick out some for him.

If it makes you feel good and confident.
Wear it.

You look great.

9 Likes

:+1:

Eddie Izzard once said, wisely: "They’re not women’s clothes. They’re my clothes. I bought them”

4 Likes

Would love to join the conversation !

I’m Jamie, I dress femme most days since going to uni and love how I feel when wearing with lingerie. Mostly here to see recommendations of what works given my body type.

Lets see where the rabbit hole goes x

8 Likes

Well, now got permission to upload some photos to the lingerie thread…need to take more I think!

I always loved the idea of putting on some of the wife’s outfits or knickers just never had the confidence of doing so.

I see you all doing it and you are look sooooo good! One day I think :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Just go for it

2 Likes

I’m a size 9 male and I’m after some High Heels in black, where is a good website/shop to buy some from?

Any good ones on Amazon?

Looking to spend about £30ish?

1 Like

Depends what you after.

Apologies if not allowed to share other companies but LH don’t do shoes.

Google simplybe, luxetokill or ego

Thanks. Quite like the idea of Closed Toe Heels

1 Like

@BlueEyes Many of the high street stores may also do your size.

1 Like