Crossdressers of LH

Anyone with any doubts as to the degree of cross dressing taking place just carefully bring it into the conversation in the pub after a few pints.With inhibitions down you soon find just about everyone has done it once,half more than once and at least 20% regularly or wishing they could do it more!I wear lingerie under my work clothes and at home everyday.A few times a month at home i dress as a French Maid or a Sissy Princess.I also wear normal dresses in the home a couple of times a month.For me it feels wonderful and relaxing and takes away the stresses of the day.As for the level of horniness when the stockings,suspenders,baby dolls and sexy stuff is on it goes through the roof.I am so glad there are more people realising it is only clothing after all,but,clothing which makes many of us guys and their OH’s so happy.Plus,anyone needing to take a blue pill now and again just put on a bra,panties,stockings etc.Some complain of headaches after a blue pill,the only headache you’ll get when dressed up is when your hard-on flies up and hits you in the face :rofl:

1 Like

@HappyInPanties I think you’re completely spot on there. I wear thongs (male fit) everyday, no matter the outfit or occasion and given how readily available they are to buy these days, more guys must be wearing them then what let on. I’m just in a position how to approach the subject to tell my mates that I wear them. I think most won’t care or make a joke, that’s it. I love wearing them and I really don’t care what others think about it.

You’re right when it comes to crossdressing as well. All my friends have done it at one time or another for “fancydress” but I’m sure like me, some will wear female clothes in the safety of their homes. I’d be surprised if they had as many outfits, or multiple pairs of thigh high boots like me but I’m sure they’d think the same about me haha.

3 Likes

Yes,a few of my close friends know and all of them say the same thing,they dress on a regular basis.Some it’s a pair of panties now and then,others full-on lingerie.Just one said that he’d done it before a “couple of times for fancy dress” but he did admit he loved it and that he’s going to start again as he is now single at the moment.As we lovers of the lace surmise,it’s a lot more common than people think.

2 Likes