Cuckolding

As the male half of 30 something couple I find my fantasies increasingly revolve around being cuckolded by my partner. Is there anyone on here with some actual real life experience of this that they’d like to share with me?

1 Like

Hello and welcome @FunAddict :slightly_smiling_face:

You could try a forum search for similar topics while you wait for some replies?

:mag: Cuckold

1 Like

Thanks Ian. I have had a bit of a look at previous posts but I felt like they mainly consisted of people’s opinions on cuckolding, whether someone should do it or not etc. I’m more interested in hearing about people’s actual experiences of their partners having sex with other men.

1 Like

I’m afraid this isn’t a site for sharing sex stories in any great detail (you may have seen the recent notice).

You may need to be more specific with your questions. Is there something in particular you want to know?

Hey welcome to the forum :partying_face:
Embarrassingly I do not know what this cuckolding is lol

1 Like

Hay FA.
I have some accidental experience in this department, it might help.
Moons ago I was in a situation with a partner, and another couple. Without going into to much detail, my partner was allowed to interact with them and I just watched… however it was my choosing to not get involved (I understand Cuck normally means the female partner is in control of what you are and are not allowed).

Anywhom the reason I wanted to chip in is because in my opinion it’s better to keep it a fantasy. The reality was very unsatisfying :slight_smile: probably because when my partner was ‘done’ she was done and the night was finished. If you can get a partner that has the legendary multiple orgasms it might be better.

IMO it has two parts, the voyeur part, or the ‘pretend forced’ bi part, maybe a little side of you is showing you didn’t know you had ^^

Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @FunAddict, welcome to the forum.

I only have indirect experience: a female friend was having relationship difficulties for a while and it transpired her boyfriend was massively turned on by the idea of her sleeping with other people, and having trouble reconciling his feelings.
As it happened, when he finally came clean, she was happy to indulge his specific fantasy and embarked on a series of one-night stands, with boundaries and consent established by all involved.
At the time I questioned why he would be into this and her answer always came back to the central part of his kink: her returning to his loving embrace and leaving the other guy for him. The fantasy ‘affairs’ always ended with the two of them getting back together.
It made for some hot play, and brought them very close together.
They stopped it all when my friend had kids.

It’s not a kink of mine, but I definitely understand this a bit better after hearing about my friend’s experiences.

Hopefully you can find others on here with more direct experiences to share.

Enjoy the forum!

2 Likes

That sounds very hot indeed.

1 Like

They both thought so​:wink:. I understand it took a lot of dialogue to work out the specific rules/ boundaries though. They had enough common ground in their desires to find things they’d both be okay with. I don’t know the specifics, but my friend seemed to be living her best life there for a while!

Im thinking of letting my boyfriend fuck another woman and watch
After all hes let me explore my bi side with my lover

4 Likes

As long as everyone agrees, it is such a turn on. Go for it!

3 Likes

Could be VERY hot :fire:

1 Like

I’d say be sure what you are getting yourself into as fantasy and reality are quite different things.