Cuckquean

I know this isn’t a very popular or common fantasy from a lot of other forums I’ve been on.
I’m just wondering is there any other woman on here who also share this fantasy? Or men who also love the thought of being consensual unfaithful to their partners?

I have had this fantasy for many years but I have never expressed it to a guy who I was dating before until I met my current boyfriend. I told him over a few drinks a few months ago and asked him if it’s something he would be interested In making a reality or even just roleplaying it but he wasn’t happy with it and flat out said no. He said it’s something he will never want to do. I have never mentioned it again nor will I ever bring it up again to him. It’s just something now I use for when I’m playing alone.

Cuckholds seem to be much popular on most public forums I’ve looked on. What’s everyone’s thoughts on Cuckqueans?

17 Likes

For me I’m open to most things but it’s gotta be something you both in agreement with. If he’s saying no then it’s surely must be no……in my mind it’s something that requires full understanding of the rules of engagement……

3 Likes

For me personally, flat out no.
I just couldn’t do it, to me it’s cheating whether it’s consensual or not. I just couldn’t do that to him, and there’s no way I’m sharing him either, he’s all mine to play with :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
But for some couples it works, if it’s what they both want, and follow the rules that have been set out and want it 100%.

11 Likes

Yer I absolutely agree, that’s why I would never ask or even mention it again. It’s definitely something both partners have to be 100% sure on and discussed in detail.

3 Likes

As long as its not a deal breaker for you @Deanna32 then some things are best left to fantasy ! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

@Deanna32 a fantasy for yourself if fine as long as it stays that way and your bf says it’s not for him then ! Stay with it for your own playtime I say ! Have fun :star_struck:

3 Likes

Never heard of this before but it would defo have to be done on a mutual consent in a relationship so not to hurt each others feelings and to be open with talking about it as you done is a good move :relieved:

1 Like

I think i would struggle with this for me. Threesomes are fine but i dislike the idea of leaving someone (specially someone your emotionally attached to) out.

2 Likes

Threesomes don’t appeal to me at all. It is a strange one but I couldn’t have sex with someone else whilst in a relationship but it wouldn’t bother me at all if my partner did.

2 Likes

Id LOVE my OH to be a Cuckquean! we have talked vaguely about it and I think it would drive her crazy to see another girl pleasuring me!!

This Fetish needs more of a voice! forgot Cuckold haha

6 Likes

I loved being a cuckquean. I really miss it, but I’m in my first monogamous relationship in 15 years and my new partner isnt interested in my past escapades. I’d love to see him please other women whilst I watched :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I agree!! It definitely does lol

2 Likes

Do you think he could possibly be up for doing it some day? Also since you have experienced it in the past do you think it will bother you in the long run that fantasy isn’t being fulfilled anymore?

5 Likes

I cant see him willing to try it, he doesnt like talking about it, so I’ll respect his thoughts and opinions.

I’m happy to enjoy memories of my cuckquean days, in the long run I think I’ll be fine as it’s been 2 years since I was one thanks to the virus.

3 Likes

I understand that as my partner was exactly the same.

2 Likes

This is a seriously hot fantasy… definitely should have more of a voice as I suspect it’s quite popular…

5 Likes

I would find this super hot to here from my other half. On the other hand I am not open to sharing her so my concern would be that at some point in the future she is going to want other partners as well. Not really a fair dynamic and would cause me to be hesitant. I would say that even if I am not open to ideas I still what my partner to share them with menin detail when ever they feel. Important for them to be understood. Also there are options to simulate or roll play with just the couple that makes a good compromise.

3 Likes

Ah that’s cuckhold not quean …

3 Likes

I love the thought of it, but I believe I absolutely couldn’t do it. I’m far too attached to my partner to cheat on them, even consentually or when they watch. They were the person that originally told me about it and said that it’d be okay for them as long as I tell them.
As always, communication is really important here. I’m sure if all parties agree it could be an amazing adventure to have, especially when the other person is watching, but actually doing it wouldn’t be for me.

3 Likes

Sure. Maybe. Sounds hot! Consent being the essential ingredient. Desire too.
But wouldn‘t this mean being faithful to the cuckquean‘s desires? :wink:

3 Likes