Cum in the Ass

So been working up to anal sex with the other half and shes doing well......what are peoples thoughts on cumming in the ass? Do you do it? Or do you pull out?

2 Likes

I've always thought no way will I ever have cum in my ass because I don't want it stuck in there lol! But then again, if my OH was in there and really wanted to I would let him. Just because it's him and he indulges me in other ways, it's a two way street. Personally, I find pulling out and cumming over a girls ass to be a far more hot scenario. But that is just me.

Ultimate solution is use a condom, I guess. You get to cum inside but no potentially awkward clean up!

2 Likes

Yeah the missus enjoys me coming on her ass a lot at the moment after vaginal sex in doggy! :)

1 Like

It's not for me, I don't like the idea of it being up there! But everyone is different.

We haven't been able to do anal with my boy,because he's too well-endowed,but when I'm ready,I'll definitely give it a go.

I personally like it, my partner does it everytime we have anal.

I like it too. I find it comes out anyways lol.

I'm not a big fan. I prefer him to cum on my ass and he does too. However I would say its a really personal choice.

I dont mind and if im honest i quite enjoy it as we use condoms during vaginal sex usually so its the one time where we get to go without.

2 Likes

I like it. I'm always asked where I want it & I think it feels better inside my ass more than on my ass, more intimate & personal I feel ^_^

3 Likes

My hubby is very well endowed so anal sex took a lot of practice...we both like it in or on the arse but I do think it's more filthy, erotic & intimate when he shoots in me & do does he! :) x

2 Likes

I would be concerned about it leaking out over the next 8 hours with added... er...

It is a personal choice and entirely up to you guys, however I notice no one has mentioned the potential downside to cumming inside the ass....

It is going to want to come back out. Yeah it can potentially just get absorbed (The gut will absorb the fluid) and what remains will pass next time you go to the toilet, but if there is a lot, or moderate amount, I have to say....go try to empty it out immediately afterwards, otherwise you forget it is there, or fall asleep and then that urge to pass wind sneaks up on you and....

oh...so there's your cum....in my pants! :D

Just sayin! It aint all flowers and poetry when it comes to bum love....Could be funny though! :P

1 Like

LOL fluffs... Such a way with words, but it's the truth!

Fluffbags wrote:

It is a personal choice and entirely up to you guys, however I notice no one has mentioned the potential downside to cumming inside the ass....

It is going to want to come back out. Yeah it can potentially just get absorbed (The gut will absorb the fluid) and what remains will pass next time you go to the toilet, but if there is a lot, or moderate amount, I have to say....go try to empty it out immediately afterwards, otherwise you forget it is there, or fall asleep and then that urge to pass wind sneaks up on you and....

oh...so there's your cum....in my pants! :D

Just sayin! It aint all flowers and poetry when it comes to bum love....Could be funny though! :P

I don't know how you do it, but had me both in stitches and wowed by the complex thought process gone into this reply >.<

much prefer he pulled out and cummed on my bum or chest

I don't mind really but if I had to choose... I prefer my OH to pull out but he loves to cum inside so I don't mind. Xx

We've only ever done anal once and that was years ago when we started going out ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

I have approached the subject on numerous occasions and under no cirCUMstances whatsoever am I to go there ever again !! Gutted as this thread is really getting me going

We have only had anal twice so far, both times he came inside me. I havent had any problems with it coming out. In fact i never even notcied when it did come out x

Well after this thread we had anal last night!! Pmsl!
It's tmi and gross but if you go to the toilet after and gently squeeze the muscles it comes out.