Cum in the Ass

I came to say what Fluffs said... It's fine, just don't forget about it and leave it over night. Sneaky morning farts become er, not so subtle!

Jazzam wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

It is a personal choice and entirely up to you guys, however I notice no one has mentioned the potential downside to cumming inside the ass....

It is going to want to come back out. Yeah it can potentially just get absorbed (The gut will absorb the fluid) and what remains will pass next time you go to the toilet, but if there is a lot, or moderate amount, I have to say....go try to empty it out immediately afterwards, otherwise you forget it is there, or fall asleep and then that urge to pass wind sneaks up on you and....

oh...so there's your cum....in my pants! :D

Just sayin! It aint all flowers and poetry when it comes to bum love....Could be funny though! :P

I don't know how you do it, but had me both in stitches and wowed by the complex thought process gone into this reply >.<

Thought process? lets just say I was speaking from experience and leave it at that! lol

I myself never have any problems with it coming out right after.

love your toy box

I love anal and would love a guy to cum in my ass but never had a guy do it. the biggest guy i had in my ass was 12" and omg but he creampies my pussy instead

We've only once tried fingers before and I found it pretty enjoyable once I warmed to it, he on the other hand just became very squemish over the used toys. he also found that he liked the feeling of the toy being removed, but having to insert it really put him off for some reason ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

It's something that you really need to discuss with your partner if i'm honest. Some girls like me enjoy it, but others aren't so into the idea of it. Frankly I find the shuffle to the bathroom afterwards quite funny but I can see how most girls wouldn't dig that.

I don't mind either way find him pulling out and cunmin over my ass a turn on as much as if he came in my ass. Have to agree its a personal preference thing between you & your oh 😊

With my previous she only wanted me to come inside her, it surprises me some wouldn't like that but as always ... each to their own.

I've yet to try it.......

We had anal for the first time ever this weekend and the only absolute rule was that I was definitely not to cum inside her!

It was great, but because I pulled out at precisely the wrong time I ended up having a dry orgasm!

I have never had a load of cum in my ass but someday i hope to find the right guy who will help me fill my fantasy oh i am a male bi-male

I couldn't do the whole having-him-pull-out thing. For me, that moment where he's so close to cumming he loses control and just has to thrust deeper is one of the hottest parts of sex. It'd spoil it for me to have him pull out to cum.

Besides, I'm already full of lube and precum by that point, anyway! It's not going to get much gloopier, surely?

I'd have thought so... But I wasn't going to look that particular gift-horse in the mouth!

My missus loves me cuming in her ass, but it did take a while for me to get use to the idea.

My OH has no problem with me cumming in her ass, in fact we both love it. Makes her feel filthy, in a good way.

The few times I've been up my wife's bum I've always cum in her, she's not complained.

Over the 12 years I have been with my wife I have had anal sex about 5 times and did cum in her bum on each occasion, not had anal now tho for a long time as I'm fairly well off so it can be quite sore for her especialy when I come as my penis gets slightly larger.

What a great post and great answers - thanks for posting. We have just started discussing anal play

Got to admit I read this thread out of curiosity, as me and the OH have only just found bum fun and are working up to me taking him. It's great to see such honest candid replys!

Personally I wouldn't mind, I would like to try both and see what works.

The OH said no, would have to be out. But I have planted the seed! lol