Cum swallowing and sore throats

My OH has a sore throat at the moment. In one of my devilish moments I wondered if coming in her mouth would help ease her sore throat!

Any one any experience of this ( swallowing either male or female cum ) and what its effects were on your bad throat?

Judging from what happens when I manage to get semen into any of the many cuts my job manages to abuse me with, that is going to hurt like a son of a bitch.

i just wondered as I've heard people describe cum as thick or creamy and I would have thought that might be soothing granted not for very long I suspect!

Creamy in texture, but that doesn't mean it's creamy in composition. Plus the extra pain from holding her mouth open won't help matters at all. Offer her a cup of tea instead, and use your hand tonight.

Sometimes I think I *get* a sore throat from swallowing cum. I really wouldn't recommend it. She'll have to have her throat fairly open and that may make her more uncomfortable, plus I doubt the therapeutic value of it (says the girl that'd suck cock like a dummy to go to sleep with..)

Its not going to help at all but neither is a cup of tea. Not sure a sore throat would stop me swallowing though.

Please don't get me wrong. I'm not that insensitive to actually ask for this!

I was asking more from the angle that had people done it and what was the effect?

Anyway my wife NEVER swallows my cum so I don't think for a second I'd have any success asking now. More likely a bloody firm slap in the face lol!

BigPoppa wrote:

Please don't get me wrong. I'm not that insensitive to actually ask for this!

I was asking more from the angle that had people done it and what was the effect?

Anyway my wife NEVER swallows my cum so I don't think for a second I'd have any success asking now. More likely a bloody firm slap in the face lol!

She does not know what she is missing by not swallowing, its one of lifes great pleasures.

Ergh. I do swallow but if my throat is sore, then even blowjob is a no, I have problems with swallowing food at times with sore throat, dont need penis in my mouth. And I do suspect it would not be soothing, but bit hurting. And my partner has to use his hand and I prefer to be under blankets with herbal tea.

Mistress D - My OH just can't get past the icky factor. I only just ( after being together for 15 years ) to taste her own pussy juices and accept that it isn't disgusting and tastes quite nice ( and massively turns us both on ).

She will let me cum in her mouth now and then but the whole lot gets drooled back onto me ( still very horny ) or runs off and spits it into the sink ( bit of a turn off really )

I love the idea of her swallowing as it like she wants every part of me and that my cum is hers to devour. Running away to spit in the sink feels like she's rejecting part of me. Maybe I'm being oversensitive but that's how it feels.

And i'm a lazy git at heart and there would be no cleaning up and we could just cuddle ?

Yeh I'm not sure either. My OH won't let me go down on her if I havd a sore throat for same hygiene reasons. It doesn't affect my sore throat giving her oral.

Mrs can with stand severe pain but makes more drama out of a common cold than she did after a major op! Sex of any kind is always out of the question if she has a cold. I don't mind at all but like at the moment I get no relief my myself even ( have guests this weekend :-(.

Aww nice try, but if she doesnt like it usually shes not going to enjoy it when shes not feeling well, try a ibuprofen instead, box of chockies and cuppa tea; keep her sweet.

There is still hope Ive been with my OH for 25 years now and it took me nearly 8 years to eventually do it, then found I loved it; but that was the fear of past boyfriends when it tasted foul and that was always in my mind; its often a mental block thing of a bad experience.

Maybe casually find out why it turns her off to swallow, is it taste or texture?

If its taste LH do sweet flavour blow drops, but cant remember the name right now?

Anyway dont give up she may come round in her own time.

sounds like a bit of 'me' time in the bathroom is what you need with a stash of mags and the memory of times past and the dreams of times to cum :)

get a grip! (metaphorically and physically!)

happy shuffling :)

Technically for blowjob you can also use flavoured lube.

There are several things which can influence the taste - e.g. your diet or if you are smoking. I heard that the cum of guys who smoke just taste bitter and not at all nice. She can have mental block from the past too, but there are ways round it, she does not have to run for the sink, but have something ready when giving you blowjob. It would not help you with the feeling she is rejecting part of you, but would prevent the running to the sink which could make some of your feelings go away.

And maybe glass of water for afterwards as well.

From my experience I think it would make her throat sting quite a bit!

x x x

BigPoppa wrote:

I love the idea of her swallowing as it like she wants every part of me and that my cum is hers to devour. Running away to spit in the sink feels like she's rejecting part of me. Maybe I'm being oversensitive but that's how it feels.

And i'm a lazy git at heart and there would be no cleaning up and we could just cuddle ?

Although I can understand this, I have to say as "hot" as it sounds swallowing isn't all that fun for some people. My OH loves it and and I have tried it out once or twice and I can honestly say it's not for me. I can't get over the damn taste and how it feels in my mouth. The first time we did it I ended up in the bathroom, retching... Even after I swallowed it. >.<

I love making my partner happy and giving into his fantasies but the way it works is that we compromise. I have no issue with giving oral- the swallowing puts me off.. I'd rather have it all in me, just not in my mouth. Flavoured lube helps, yes, but not the actual end product. Anyways, the point I'm trying to make is swallowing isn't everything and it doesn't always reflect on the guy- girls may just not like it.

Back to the original point- I think if any of us had a sore throat giving oral would be the last thing in our minds, nevermind swallowing. I thought ice cream can help soothe the throat.

Tell her to try chewing some basil leaves if she likes the taste, they seem to soothe sore throats when I get them. It really does work.

BigPoppa wrote:

Yeh I'm not sure either. My OH won't let me go down on her if I havd a sore throat for same hygiene reasons. It doesn't affect my sore throat giving her oral.

Mrs can with stand severe pain but makes more drama out of a common cold than she did after a major op! Sex of any kind is always out of the question if she has a cold. I don't mind at all but like at the moment I get no relief my myself even ( have guests this weekend :-(.

Nice try. Next you'll be telling her it's good for period pain!

have never tried and wouldnt want to, i think i would hit him if he said this to me if i had sore throat, i love doing it and swallowing but i wouldnt have thought it would help a sore throat

Ive never tried it and i would'nt even suck my hubbys dick when ive got a sore thoart its not worth the pain!