Cum swapping

Hi everyone.

What is everyones thoughts on cum swapping with their wife. I really want to try it but abit nervous.

4 Likes

I like it I find it hot

6 Likes

were you nervous at first. What made you do it?

2 Likes

can not convince my hubby to try

1 Like

We have only recently dipped into this. After reading some post on here I ask the other half if he would want to and he sort of shrugged and said he would maybe give it ago. so thinking I’d help him out, next BJ/tit fu@k I kept an amount of his load in my mouth and while still riding high i let him see, and signed for him to come in for a kiss and he did. He said it was actually a huge turn on and made the first step easier. Since then sometimes he even request for me to share especially his pre cum. Now I’m just waiting for my next turn as dom and he will be told to clean up :yum::wink:.
(Mrs)

7 Likes

I love sharing his cum with him, we’ve done it since the 2nd time we were together. It was something he always wanted to try and he loves it.

Can you edit your question so that its open to everyone and not just people with wives.

8 Likes

We love it, we do it quite often and it is a big turn on both of us. I don’t mind tasting my own cum actually quite like it.

Besides snowballing I often clean her up when I came over her boobs or in het pussy. It is super intimate and keep us horny for a second round.

You have to just do it

7 Likes

We actually enjoy it a lot! We allways kiss after oral etc and it is a massive turn on. After I’ve cum in her mouth we regularly kiss. I started off going down on her after finishing PIV and couldn’t get enough of the cream pie! It can be a bit difficult for guys, I think, to carry on after orgasm so the first time she was on top and after I came she got off and sat straight on my face leaving me no choice but to either drown or finish my own pudding straight from the source :grimacing::joy:
It’s an amazing thought before and during sex but in the moment straight after it doesn’t seem like the best idea so just push through. Maybe to start just kiss her mid BJ then let her carry on it will be easier that way as you’ll still be insanely horny! Once you have finished in her mouth and she has swallowed (or spat!) kiss her again and work your way up to the snowballing, you won’t regret it. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I have no problem with it as I’ve done it with my ex, he loved it I think it’s really hot… :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

I hate cum so it’s a big no no for me :face_with_spiral_eyes: :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Maybe just go for it as chances are she may love it too :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It kind of just happened when we were drunk one night

2 Likes

Always wanted to try it but not sure if OH would go for it… I think have to be more forced as not sure can do it willingly

5 Likes

Love it myself. Kind of happened just by accident. Wife gave me a deep kiss after a bj when first dating. I wasn’t even thinking about the fact I just came in her mouth and just went with it. Total turn on. Now cum swapping is part of our love making. Eat her cream pie often, clean each other up and she shares my pre-cum and cum when pegging me. Love it, big turn on when she shares my cum with me.

5 Likes

This is something we did for the first time a few weeks ago, having read similar comments on the forum. I’d always fancied trying it, but like others have said, never managed to push through after the BJ and kiss her. We both like the taste of pre-cum, but she doesn’t like the texture of cum in her mouth. But this time we did it and I have to agree with her about the texture. But it’s such a turn on, we will definitely do it again.

4 Likes

Did it last night. Amazing. Love it… The best!!

2 Likes

I don’t swallow but am very happy to let my husband taste his cum. He loves to clean me up post orgasm and I love tasting myself when he kisses me. Sometimes he’ll finger me and I suck his fingers just to get a taste too.

6 Likes

Very interesting topic as I have always fancied cleaning up my Fiancee after I have cum inside her. Trouble is once I have cum I lose interest in the idea and feel that everything is finished. I seem to struggle to do anything afterwards which is frustrating for me as up to that point I’m really really keen to try this. The best I have ever managed is massaging her after I have covered her body. That was a huge step for me towards this ultimate goal.

1 Like

From what iv read some people find it better for there oh to push their head down there or be told to iv not tried it yet myself but it’s on my to do list

1 Like

I have tried it with the Mrs after nutting in her mouth but she just starts gagging which is not that pleasant. Real shame would love to be able to do it with her.

1 Like