Cum swapping

I fancy my own cum. I was always curious about taste and from the day I tried my sperm for the first time I knew it will become my fetish. I took me long time to confess it to my wife and ask her to kiss me with cum in her mouth or to feed me but this was the best day of my life. It is so erotic and after that I have no sex secrets I tell my wife about everything I wanna do I just opened completely.

It’s not fetish everyone would try I still have issues to clean my cum from her ass or tits as I lose interest after cum shit but I wanna do it and keep practicing my cum taste is OK. It would be helpful If my wife would actually be more into cum swallowing but she still has some breaks.

3 Likes

We responded to another thread on here regarding this a while back. This is something that was always a fantasy for me but I had never mentioned it to Mr B. After going down on him on one occasion I kissed him afterwards and his tongue was very active inside my mouth tasting everything he could. He said afterwards that he had never thought about it before but really enjoyed it. That has led to swapping, me feeding it to him and him lapping it from my pussy.
There are no issues with us tasting anything from each other :yum:

5 Likes

I love cleaning my OH after I’ve finished inside her, and have also licked her clean after finishing on her. A long time ago (like 7 years?) I asked her to kiss me after I finished in her mouth but chickened out when the time came (UGH!). Time to revisit that again, because it really turns me on thinking about it and I’ve come a long way with cum play since then.

4 Likes

I wish my Mrs was as up for it as I am! She enjoys me finishing on her boobs, I’ve kissed her boobs afterwards but she’s not keen on my cum despite loving giving oral!

After toying with eating my own load a while ago I’ve actually done it quite a few times since and enjoy it to be honest. My oh has kissed me a lot after I’ve cum in her mouth and makes sure I get most of it in my mouth too! I’ve not told her I’ve eaten my cum ever and she’s no idea that it turns me on hugely when she does this! It does though, she also likes me to kiss her after I’ve made her wet from oral :hot_face:

5 Likes

Man confess everything I’ve done it and my sex life is the best ever. I know it’s hard sometimes I was really nervous when I decided to tell my wife about my cum fetish but now she feeds me she kisses me and she is enjoying when I taste my cum. It’s fun and I wanna do it every time we have fun together. Just start conversation and keep going :slight_smile:

3 Likes

the only time i had a threesome the 2 guys shot loads in my ass and then one sucked it out and put it in my mouth. didn’t like it but they made me swallow. 3 guys xxx

1 Like

I never realised it was a thing! Iv cum in ladies mouths before and never had problem kissing them after, I’d hate to have licked pussy and not bin kissed after. Love the idea of licking pissy after cuming inside, even after orgasm still get so aroused looking at my cum in it. Love this group so much, when you think you know it all you learn more

1 Like

Wow , it is hard for me to remember the first time I shared a cum kiss . Maybe 45 years ago ? Through multiple partners I have loved cum kisses and eating my cream pie . I also love to lick my cum off their tits . Having had “several” partners I had several experienced women say my cum was pleasantly flavored but they had fellows with not pleasant flavored . As most people know , it has a lot to do with diet and health . To me there is nothing that get me fired up as eating , cleaning up pussy after sex . I also love a 69 for mutual clean up . But eating cream pie where I can concentrate without my cock having attention is preferred .

2 Likes

I will try that - I’m no fan of cum but I will offer my husband the option of a clean up after he has downloaded into my vag - as you say after Shooting his load inside me - he is still horny but does not like his cock being the centre of attention

3 Likes

Nothing better than fucking my wife cumming inside pulling out she puts cock in mouth ttaking iin spunk i have left. Ithenget ontop in 69 and we swallow all of our juices absolutely unbelievably horny

7 Likes

Not often , but every once in a great while my cock gets hyper sensitive after ejaculating and PLEASE no further attention . I have had women who could not take one more lick also . That feeling where you think you may explode or go insane .

3 Likes

Might have to try this (sorry not with you @batjamboree , noting personal) as I just can’t do cum in mouth either.

1 Like

I enjoy it. Always have.
First time it wasnt preplanned but loved it then and do it still.

2 Likes

My wife hates it to.

Mmmm tasty and a turn on

2 Likes

Absolutely
I just cum swapped with a husband

3 Likes

how lucky are you xx

1 Like

We quite like kissing after pussy licking/cock sucking but as for swapping a full load, we’ve not done that. Maybe something to work towards. Sounds hot.

5 Likes

Same here @88mph. Never tried the full swap but could be tempted having read people’s experiences on this thread

4 Likes