Cum Taste

OK, so there have been alot of discussions around Cum tasting, eating and the wasting of said “seed”.

I am t-minus 3 days away from my first evening of 2 with the wife after not being away from the kids for 1029 nights (but who’s counting…). She is never opposed to giving me oral sex and is actually quite good at it. However, she has never let me blow in her mouth and has never swallowed.

That being said, she is not repulsed by cum nor does she get offended by the sight, smell or fact that it usually gets everywhere. She loves me cumming inside her and actually encourages it. (On a side note I had a vasectomy about 10 years ago and have yet to get her pregnant so I am fairly confident that cumming inside her with no protection whatsoever will continue to have the desired effect.)

Many searches and descriptions here have led me to believe that every person’s taste and aroma is different. Same with the consistency, viscosity, etc. However, I have also read that diet and hydration can affect these items along with taste. My question is, should I drink some MIO shots, eat a pineapple or a bowl of asparagus to make this more attractive to her? What can I do inside of 72 hours to make this sticky pudding what she wants on her tongue? What should I avoid (I’m guessing garlic, asparagus, broccoli) so that my bodily fluids don’t repel this experience?

Thoughts? Comments and diet suggestions leading up to me blowing my first load in almost 3 years without kids listening outside the door. I wanna do it with passion and intrigue, making her want to “cum” back for more the second day! All suggestions are welcome and invited…

9 Likes

I cant suggest anything diet wise other than the above but you may have to also accept that she just doesn’t like it. I personally don’t. I’ve given a fair few blowjobs in my time and regardless of diet and lifestyle I just don’t enjoy the taste or texture. Saying that I also don’t like cream, custard, trifles, egg custards etc… im sure you get the pattern. Its a texture thing for me.
My tip is that if she does let you explode in her mouth, I always make sure he cums deep so that it goes straight down my throat. Not romantic I know but a drink near by so she can swallow back any taste left. A glass of prosecco etc may keep the mood though!

7 Likes

From what I’ve heard and in my very unprofessional opinion: no fried foods, spicy food, black coffee, asparagus or bitter vegetables like Brussels sprouts, or dark chocolate. Eat clean and healthy. Fresh salads and fruits. Pineapple does make it “sweeter”. And always always stay hydrated. I hope this helps!

3 Likes

Yes diet is a major part to play in the outcome of cum lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: drinking plenty of water is great along with eating fruits and avoiding things like asparagus and mayonnaise as it will make your pee smell potent!

2 Likes

I think alcohol and cigarettes can make it taste rank too, so maybe avoid those if you can?

I mean I don’t think it makes a huge difference, I often suck my husband and always swallow, sometimes it tastes sweeter /salty but never rank but then I like it, it’s a personal preference really, talk about how you’d love to cum in her mouth and see what she says :heart:

5 Likes

@valbowski77 Maybe blow a load the night before and/or the morning of so when you cum with her, your load will be smaller and less thick :wink::+1:

These replies from an older thread had some good tips:

5 Likes

Great tips and thanks for the research! I will report back after the weekend and let you know how it goes…

2 Likes

There are certain things that lovehoney do to enhance the taste of your cum. I’ve tried things like Yummy Cummy before. You just have some drops in water daily to help.

I’ve heard lots of fruit and plenty of water should help.

May take a bit of time to improve the taste but well worth a try

2 Likes

Thanks @KentCouple1990 as I never knew such a thing existed! Thanks at LH for adding this - looks neat to try. Not available on the Canadian site so may be something to pack along on a longer trip away. I don’t have enough sex to warrant taking these everyday…lol

2 Likes

@valbowski77 Hope you two have a nice weekend! :partying_face:

Water is generally great for the amount of cum someone produces and makes the smell and taste less concentrated I guess. Drops like these can help, but no one should expect the taste to be better when someone is smoking a pack of fags a day or other extreme things like that. Overall health is always the most detrimental when it comes to the quality of semen.

1 Like

The last long term partner who took my cum in her mouth and swallowed, I was drinking 4 beers a night and smoked 8 a day. She said it tasted peppery rather than salty of her previous boyfriends, who didn’t smoke and drank whiskey and other spirits. I gave up smoking 23 years ago.

1 Like

I just tried mine recently and its good. Precum has a much sweeter taste tho

2 Likes

I have taste my own a quite a few times now.
It has a salty/sweet taste to it. Taste change from is sometimes slightly different, Till now I have always liked the taste of my own cum.

2 Likes

Reopening this as I have a question:

Does semen taste different after a man has had a vasectomy? Does the presence of sperm in cum change the flavor? I’ve only ever tasted my own after a vasectomy and I must admit that I taste pretty good! The texture isn’t great but it’s not sour or acidic. Wondering if the procedure tends to change things or is it more of the diet?

I’ve heard that drinking more water and eating sweet stuff like pineapple or other fruit helps.

My husband mostly has a diet of meat, vegetables, and Chinese or Russian tea. Probably the worst combination from what I’ve heard. I don’t mind the taste, and have no problem lapping it out of a partner or swallowing it straight. Each to their own I guess.

1 Like