Do women like cum?

I think it depends completely on the cum itself, and isn't anything to do with the person sucking / swallowing (other than individual pallet).

Depending on the man's diet and lifestyle choices, cum will taste completely individual. 

I've dated guys where the taste, smell and consistency of their ejaculate was awful - which for me was unattractive because a) I like giving oral and this totally put me off and b) it was a sign as to how unhealthy their lifestyle was.

On the other hand, I've dated guys who were genuinely a pleasure to swallow. Like, I didn't "put up with it" on any level and I looked forward to the taste of it because it was sweet, fresh and tasted how cum should taste. (I'd like to add that I don't have a cum fetish so its not like I have a predisposition to loving cum - it's just healthy guys have tasty cum!) But I disagree with the comment that no woman actively enjoys the taste of cum, and only says they do to please their partner. I am a shining example of this no being true. And, for the record, I would tell my partner if they had funky spunk, and expect them to do something about it if they wanted me to swallow. 

There are SO many things you can do to alter the taste of your cum, so if you find that the majority of women who've given you head don't like the taste of your cum, there's a good chance that there is something in your diet which is making it taste too strong / funky / is making the consistency thicker, and it probably has nothing to do with their taste buds. 

1 Like