Cumming after a vasectomy?

How long have those affected waited before cumming?

I'm not proposing full blown sex, but it has been a week to the day since I had my op and the girlfriends period starts tomorrow. So I might encourage her to test out my plumbing and invite her to take my face for a spin in return.

Should I wait longer? Whats your experiences?

Following this thread as mine is booked in for next month, 3 weeks after my wedding.

I know someone who has had one who started working on his numbers the night of the op and another who wasnt interested for about a week after. I've been told its completely down to how you feel although if you haven't cum already, then there is chances of blood the first few times.

Not sure this helps or answers anything but good luck

He had an orgasm the night of the operation? Based on how sore I was and sound medical advice saying that's a bad idea, he's either lying or a moron.

Knowing him, probably the latter!

I waited 3 days... i had no issues. It was a very light tommy tank just stimulating the upper half of my penis. Actually cumming was not an issue at all.

My husband waited about a week before he had a wank. He did It himself the first few times so he could easily stop or adjust position if it hurt but we were back in action after a couple of weeks.

I waited a week before masturbating after my vasectomy. First ejaculation was weird, felt a bit uncomfortable but not painful as such. Was handjobs only for the first 2 weeks or so, Mrs Sen was being cautious. Each time the pressure / weird feeling reduced until it was back to normal

I had sex the next morning.

rockstar wrote:

I had sex the next morning.

Jesus that was brave. I was far too sore.

After mine I was sore for a few days had a wank the next day she was on top the day after

Week into mine not braved it yet bruising only just gone.

And have two new lumps i guess either hematoma or sperm granuloma.If im honesty not glad i had it so far.
Gp has advised ibourprofen and if not settle in a week a ultrasound to see what they are

Anyone else had the above after op and how long before they went ,

Had lumps I did panic when I found them but they do go down each person is different but I had hardly and pain used it is a excuse to wear the Mrs French knickers as nice and comfortable and holds your balls uo

Out of curiousity, after the snip what exactly comes out when you ejaculate? Does it look and feel the same?

Lol yeah looks and feels the same

Sarah&james wrote:

Had lumps I did panic when I found them but they do go down each person is different but I had hardly and pain used it is a excuse to wear the Mrs French knickers as nice and comfortable and holds your balls uo

So glad you said this so many chaps i know have said not normal even though ive read and doc said as much.Typical male bravado so reasureing to hear from another. Cant wait to not wear this bloody jock strap.

solidius wrote:

And have two new lumps i guess either hematoma or sperm granuloma.If im honesty not glad i had it so far.
Gp has advised ibourprofen and if not settle in a week a ultrasound to see what they are

Yes but i wouldn't want to worry you as my wounds opened up after a few days and were infected (looked gross). Turned out it was a surgical infection. I was admitted to hospital as it had started sepsis. I now still have two fairly large lumps due to scar tissue. I would imagine they would of looked at the possibility of it being an infection when you went to the gp so i wouldn't worry about that.

K&c30's wrote:

solidius wrote:

Hey thanks for being honest the doc did say if i felt fever or chills leading into weekend i would need a emergency appt for antibiotics. So far so good one of my stitches itches like crazy but i feel the lumps are at the area where they do the op. Have they said your lumps will be permernant or go over time ? Yes but i wouldn't want to worry you as my wounds opened up after a few days and were infected (looked gross). Turned out it was a surgical infection. I was admitted to hospital as it had started sepsis. I now still have two fairly large lumps due to scar tissue. I would imagine they would of looked at the possibility of it being an infection when you went to the gp so i wouldn't worry about that.

solidius wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

solidius wrote:

Hey thanks for being honest the doc did say if i felt fever or chills leading into weekend i would need a emergency appt for antibiotics. So far so good one of my stitches itches like crazy but i feel the lumps are at the area where they do the op. Have they said your lumps will be permernant or go over time ? Yes but i wouldn't want to worry you as my wounds opened up after a few days and were infected (looked gross). Turned out it was a surgical infection. I was admitted to hospital as it had started sepsis. I now still have two fairly large lumps due to scar tissue. I would imagine they would of looked at the possibility of it being an infection when you went to the gp so i wouldn't worry about that.
Hey thanks for being honest the doc did say if i felt fever or chills leading into weekend i would need a emergency appt for antibiotics. So far so good one of my stitches itches like crazy but i feel the lumps are at the area where they do the op. Have they said your lumps will be permernant or go over time ?

solidius wrote:

solidius wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

solidius wrote:

Hey thanks for being honest the doc did say if i felt fever or chills leading into weekend i would need a emergency appt for antibiotics. So far so good one of my stitches itches like crazy but i feel the lumps are at the area where they do the op. Have they said your lumps will be permernant or go over time ?
Mine are permanent, they are about 2cm long and about 1cm in width. I believe the average sized lump from the scar tissue is about the size of a pea. I know exactly what you mean about the itches 😀. Honestly though it will all pass.

chrism65634 wrote:

Out of curiousity, after the snip what exactly comes out when you ejaculate? Does it look and feel the same?

The white stuff that comes out (I don't know the actual medical name for it) is actually what carries the sperm. Because the sperm is so tiny you can't actually see them anyway. So basically everything stays the same.