Cumming after a vasectomy?

We waited a week after his op. The only thing which took a while was the bruising to go down.

WeFCUKaLot wrote:

chrism65634 wrote:

Out of curiousity, after the snip what exactly comes out when you ejaculate? Does it look and feel the same?

The white stuff that comes out (I don't know the actual medical name for it) is actually what carries the sperm. Because the sperm is so tiny you can't actually see them anyway. So basically everything stays the same.

Hmm the people giving you the vasectomy should be advising you that you can still be fertile for a week after the op....careful guys...use condoms.

Mr Pheebs wrote:

WeFCUKaLot wrote:

chrism65634 wrote:

Out of curiousity, after the snip what exactly comes out when you ejaculate? Does it look and feel the same?

The white stuff that comes out (I don't know the actual medical name for it) is actually what carries the sperm. Because the sperm is so tiny you can't actually see them anyway. So basically everything stays the same.

Hmm the people giving you the vasectomy should be advising you that you can still be fertile for a week after the op....careful guys...use condoms.

This and really you should actually play it safe until the next sample is taken, to ensure all has worked with the vasectomy. there should be a follow-up analysis on after the initial snip for this. 

Thanks everyone, lots of great advice in the thread. Looking into getting the snip after we have next child so will have to keep all this in back of my mind

I had to give two samples, one after about 3 weeks and the 2nd after about 3 months. I can still remember the receptionists smile at the medical office when I handed over my 2nd sample, a "Imknow what you've been doing" sort of smile, still makes me chuckle.

**EDITED**

Since this was my thread I'll give a little update on my own recovery.

I'm not 6 weeks and change from my own vasectomy. Four weeks after I was still suffering from swelling in one testicle which one of the surgeons diagnosed as a hematoma. I'm back to wearing briefs for another 4 weeks and medicating with over the counter pain killers.

I just spend the day decorating and am now in agony, I guess going up and down ladders all afternoon was not the best idea.

My first sample isn't due for another 10 week gives, Im averaging 3 loads a week (recommended minimum) not including sex, which ironically has been less than ever before. Work and bring busy in general have put a dent in opportunities.

Mr Pheebs wrote:

WeFCUKaLot wrote:

chrism65634 wrote:

You are gonna be fertile for a longer than a week. I was told they want 20 loads minimum before the first sample. Factor in recovery time you will have to masturbate like a horny teenager if you plan on having the pipes that fast.

AJ82 wrote:

Since this was my thread I'll give a little update on my own recovery.

I'm not 6 weeks and change from my own vasectomy. Four weeks after I was still suffering from swelling in one testicle which one of the surgeons diagnosed as a hematoma. I'm back to wearing briefs for another 4 weeks and medicating with over the counter pain killers.

I just spend the day decorating and am now in agony, I guess going up and down ladders all afternoon was not the best idea.

My first sample isn't due for another 10 week gives, Im averaging 3 loads a week (recommended minimum) not including sex, which ironically has been less than ever before. Work and bring busy in general have put a dent in opportunities.

Hey thanks for the update been looking for others in same boat.I think i have the same both sides.Weirdly the side that was pain free is the side that now gives me trouble. Coming up to two weeks so guess its early but will be happy when the lumps dissapear and if not as long as they paim free i would be happier. Only managed one out so far and that was tender.Sadly most of the chaps i know have all gave it the bravado but ive told most people how it is i could barely touch mine a day after.

Mr Pheebs wrote:

WeFCUKaLot wrote:

chrism65634 wrote:

**EDITED** I know that you can still be fertile after the op because I've had it done myself. If my memory serves me correctly, I had to ejaculate into a test tube after 2 weeks that had to be sent away to be analised then another 2 weeks after that. If you get 2 negatives then you was infertile. I may be wrong on those times though as I had mine done about 10ish years ago.

Not exactly sure why you quoted my post. chrism65634 asked what comes out after the operation & I merely stated what happens. Of course I know that you can still be fertile after the op because I've had it done myself. If my memory serves me correctly, I had to ejaculate into a test tube after 2 weeks that had to be sent away to be analised then another 2 weeks after that. If you get 2 negatives then you was infertile. I may be wrong on those times though as I had mine done about 10ish years ago.

**EDITED** 

Hey thanks for the update been looking for others in same boat.I think i have the same both sides.Weirdly the side that was pain free is the side that now gives me trouble. Coming up to two weeks so guess its early but will be happy when the lumps dissapear and if not as long as they paim free i would be happier. Only managed one out so far and that was tender.Sadly most of the chaps i know have all gave it the bravado but ive told most people how it is i could barely touch mine a day after.

I'm amazed at how so many people have such wildly different experiences from my own. "Sex the next day" - "A little bruise and I was back to work" **edited**.

I work a physical job and was told to take a week off work, which rounded up to 11 days. Anywhere up to 3 months to be completely healed and throw in a fortnight before sex was even attempted. Randomly tonight my incision site (he only made one hole on me) bled a little, despite being healed for a good few weeks now, but I think that was possibly a coincidental shaving cut on the scar site.

I know my internal anatomy pretty well, been checking myself regularly for 20 years. It's jarring that you can feel the scar tissue on the tubes and in my case, under the inicision a small ball of tissue. Not a granuloma as some people experienced, I think just a side effect of the damn stitch, it was supposed to be dissolving but I had to cut it and remove it myself. Once it was out the picture the skin healed much quicker.

I was told if I have any more pain by the 3 month mark I should look into going back, he made mention of scans etc, but I think I just ran when I should've walked. Just cause it doesn't hurt means it's healed. I've been relaxing most of the night, nice warm shower and some meds and I can feel it calming down again.

Delete

I saw you edited my post but I only just read the warning email.

If that's what you consider "inflammatory" on a board about sex, then I really don't know what to say other than lock this thread. I'm done with the forums.

AJ82 wrote:

I saw you edited my post but I only just read the warning email.

If that's what you consider "inflammatory" on a board about sex, then I really don't know what to say other than lock this thread. I'm done with the forums.

I am sorry to hear you feel that way and I am very sorry to hear you will be leaving the forum.

The thread itself is fine just a few comments had to be edited due to the way other members were spoken to about offering their advice and their own experiences.

My apologies this has caused you to want to leave but we do need to moderate the forum for all that are involved here. 

All the best and I hope you continue to heal well. 

Can someone explain why my post was edited?

WeFCUKaLot wrote:

Can someone explain why my post was edited?

Sure, same as above really. In regards to my comment to AJ82.

Sometimes a moment of re-reading and taking a deep breath before replying is needed as the tone is lost in written words and often can come across the wrong way.

Hope that helps clarify. 

ALL: The situation with edited posts has been clarified and to stop this going further off topic I will draw a line under it all so we can move on...

If you do have any further grievances please contact our customer care team. They will be happy to help our they will come to the moderators for further assistance if needed :) 

***********************************************************************************************************

WeFCUKaLot wrote:

chrism65634 wrote:

The fluid is called seminal fluid produced by the gonads after a vasectomy it contains no sperm as the ducts from your testicals are severed so as not to inject sperm into your ejaculation, it looks like it always did it just should not make a woman pregnant Hope this answers the question.

Sadly we have now decided to close this thread. This is due to the continued off-topic discussion regarding why posts had been edited.

As most of you know the moderators at Lovehoney reserve the right to remove and edit forum posts as we see fit, without warning or explanation.

For those that still have questions around why this thread was edited and eventually closed, please take a moment to re-read the Lovehoney Forum Rules, that should help explain why the posts in this particular thread had been edited, especially those that came across as antagonistic to other members that were offering advice and experiences.

Please also see our terms and conditions.

As advised above if you feel you need to contact Lovehoney directly, the best way is through our dedicated customer care team.

Apologies that having to edit posts have caused upset to a couple of members, but we do have many other members and we need to look out for the benefit of all. 

Remember no one should feel their advice or experience is not valid or wanted.

We are all friends here and here to find out about sex and products Lovehoney sell. Don't lose sight of that :)