Cumming inside you?

When your partner cums inside you can you feel it and what does it feel like?

Hi Mr...............

What a question got me thinking!!

How i feel when my Mr cums inside it just feels warm and clearly more wetter then usuall this is at first.......... i would'nt say its the most amazen feeling in the world or the most terrible feeling in the world either lol....... it only stays inside for a few hours then clearly gravety takes over its not something u feel sloching about for hours id say i can barely feel it after about 5 mins tbh xx

Rachey 28 wrote:

Hi Mr...............

What a question got me thinking!!

How i feel when my Mr cums inside it just feels warm and clearly more wetter then usuall this is at first.......... i would'nt say its the most amazen feeling in the world or the most terrible feeling in the world either lol....... it only stays inside for a few hours then clearly gravety takes over its not something u feel sloching about for hours id say i can barely feel it after about 5 mins tbh xx

Hours?? My gf and I always have to keep a towel with easy reach so we can grab it almost immediately afterwards . . .

it doesnt come flying out immediately afterwards with me as i tend to lie down and go to sleep lol (if we have sex late on a night) it tends to come out stright away if i stand up, stright away after (in which i very rarely do) iv only ever allowed my hubby to cum inside when we where trying for a baby and was told to lie down (not sure if it was a myth) to help with conception keeps the cum in there longer xxx

Rachey 28 wrote:

it doesnt come flying out immediately afterwards with me as i tend to lie down and go to sleep lol (if we have sex late on a night) it tends to come out stright away if i stand up, stright away after (in which i very rarely do) iv only ever allowed my hubby to cum inside when we where trying for a baby and was told to lie down (not sure if it was a myth) to help with conception keeps the cum in there longer xxx

Ah, my gf and I rarely use condoms (she is on the injection), and most times she does tend to get rid of it. If she's still lying down it does tend to be more of a slow trickle, but towels can still be handy.

I can feel when he comes (like his cock pulsing or throbbing) but not the cum itself. I guess thats because it's body temperature? Sometimes it comes out faster than others. I find it depends a lot on the consistancy of it without meaning to sound disgusting lol. Usually on standing, most of it does come out!

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

It depends on how strong the orgasmic contractions are. Some guys definitely, others not at all! I've often thought it relates to muscle tone as it feels to me like the guys who work out and have buffed-up muscles cum the hardest.

I think you may be right Hella.

What with not training for 17 years and getting older I'd noticed I had more of a trickle than a gush. But now I've been back in the gym for a couple of years it's gone back to being very strong again most of the time.

I'm not the most active of guys, but even after 2 years my gf can still remark at how much she can feel it, and how much I can produce. I guess my body is making up for all those years of missing out. . .

If I don't have sex for a while, I notice more. My OH comments that she can feel the penis throbbing as I cum, and I can really feeling it pulsing against the sides. She doesn't really like the feel of it inside her, makes her feel "a bit yucky"

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

My partner produces an awful lot, but then we don't have sex regularly... so I blame that.

Losing my virginity at 25, and then 2 years of long distance seems to have worked for me . . .

i cant feel it at all but its a nice idea knowing its in there :) often leaks out after over a little while (cant decide if i like that or not)

once it leaked all over some work i had left on the bedroom floor :/

Gym Man wrote:

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

It depends on how strong the orgasmic contractions are. Some guys definitely, others not at all! I've often thought it relates to muscle tone as it feels to me like the guys who work out and have buffed-up muscles cum the hardest.

I think you may be right Hella.

What with not training for 17 years and getting older I'd noticed I had more of a trickle than a gush. But now I've been back in the gym for a couple of years it's gone back to being very strong again most of the time.

Gym man

It depends on what and how you work out, I cant see bench pressing 150kilos having any effect at all but stuff for the lower abdomen and upper thighs certainly does. I used to do aerobics a lot which was great for improving everything, so long as you an cope with being completely knakered whilst some slip of a girl is just getting warmed up, I think overall fitness may be a factor as much as the muscles themselves.

swimming breast stroke definitely tones up the right muscles too

I think it depends on the guy, while I can see where Hella is going with her theory, I've been with my man for almost 8 years now and we still have very regular sex. He is absolutely NOT a gym-goer and actually carries much more weight than our doctor would like, however he cums so. Bloody. Hard. It's unbelieveable.

Let's all bear in mind here that I've had 2 larger-than-average babies too and when ever we dare have sex without protection I can feel exactly when he's cumming. The throbbing actualy gets me off too ;)

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

Funny you say this Hella. I'm on the BCP so the OH always cums in me, sometimes it just gets hot and wet but recently I've actually felt his cock tense as he's came! (a feeling i love!!!)

As for the clean up, we keep a towel next to the bed for him and I tend to go sit on the toilet and let the majority drip out, then I tend to wipe. Sometimes, it will plop out a hour or so later (thank goodness for panty liners). I also tend to shower if its during the day etc, as the smell of old cum is worse than fresh cum!

I generally get quite wet myself so when my boyfriend cums inside me, I instantly feel it getting a lot wetter! But a pleasant warm wet feeling that I love!

The majority of it then leaks out slowly for a couple of hours so if its sex at night, we put a towel down to save the sheets :)

x x x

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

Some reason i seem to cum hard inside her i can really feel it shooting out inside her and i can feel my cock pumping it out,Now hand jobs i dont allways cum hard but sex WOW for me.

Love the feeling of my man throbbing and pulsing inside me as he cums, though i dont actually feel him ejaculate as such.

My gf has said she can feel me (notsure if it's the throbbing or ejaculating, or both), which is why she prefers not using condoms.

See whereas my partner is definitely not a gym type, and he cums hard. I love feeling the contractions just before and as he orgasms. One of my favourite things - so yes, I love it inside me... which, frustratingly, he hasn't done in pretty much forever ><

Love the feeling of the twitching just before Hubby cums in me....then him exploding is just fantastic