Cumming inside you?

My OH isn't that fit either but I can feel him cum. I can feel it throbbing and also when he ejaculates cause I can not only feel it like it's hitting the top of my cervix, but I feel like I'm full up when he cums!!

You are soooooo right MissBoo

My wife says she cant feel my cum but says its a nice & sexy knowing its in there!!!!

jerrybean wrote:

My wife says she cant feel my cum but says its a nice & sexy knowing its in there!!!!

Me too... I am normally quite numb after a session >:)

I personally can feel it, and the throbbing etc and it does it for me as much as any other version of where he may want it to go..

love to feel the hot cum in my vagina,soetimes it feels its in there foever after the event

love the smell of cum as well

I absolutely love to feel him throbbing inside me when he's coming. I also kind of like it when his sperm oozes out of my vagina, it it is a nice reminder that I was recently screwed.

I can't feel the cum but can certainly feel when he does from his body and penis. I don't tend to jump up straight away and whilst some doesn leak out, most of it comes out after a few hours...although, as we're in a LDR we tend to make the most of it when he's here, so I can't always tell when the last lot has gone and the new lot starts...