We have all hear of pre cum and just cum right?

Well after another amazing impromptu session with the wife this morning, we were both lying in bed holding each other, utterly exhausted when I felt a tricle down my thigh. Now this was a good ten minutes after we finished. My wife looked down and said well I've hear of cum and precum but never aftercum and we just both burst out laughing. Anyone else had this experience? ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Nope, can't say I have

sometime this happens to me, after a long session, it just kinds of oozes out.

Im sure this has happened to my bf before now ..I assumed it was just left overs

BigBikeGuy wrote:

sometime this happens to me, after a long session, it just kinds of oozes out.

Ooze describes it perfectly

Yep, I've been with guys and this has happened. I always just thought it was a normal occurrence. Can't help with the whys and wherefores though I'm afraid.

YES! My partner often does it, i thought he was the only one haha. It is comical sometimes though x

yes sometimes happens top me, i think it happens just as everything relaxes and goes soft.

Yes had this a few times . Happens more after using a cock ring . Sometimes feels like I'm weeing . Still tastes ok though ...😜

Well I don't think I've had a guy do this to me ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Oh hunny ... You will .... I call it post cum ... And I don't mean that as in a French letter .... Lol .... Xxxxx

Its just what ends up left in the 'tube' lol. Think of a hose... when you switch it off and the water stops... if you pick it up later on or move it some more comes out because there is some water left over inside.

1 Like

Can’t say I have but, since becoming an active anal player my pre-cum has gone from a few drops just before I cum to now, where I will be jerkin the gherkin and its almost as if I have had two orgasms because my pre-cum is now so fluid that it literally runs out causing more of a mess than my actual cum. It’s like having a two stage orgasm where the first is thrilling and the second is just overwhelming. Thankyou god, for giving me a prostate !

I’m only allowed to come when she decides and it’s often 3 - 4 weeks between orgasms so when I’m being edged or anally penetrated there tends to be a lot of pre-cum and this can happen for quite a while after our session is finished.