Cumming whilst masturbating

Is it just be that gets creamy during masturbation or does anyone else and if so do you guys know why

3 Likes

This is a great topic that explains the difference between, orgasm, squirt, and ejaculate:

Squirting/Orgasm - Are they the same?

3 Likes

During arousal (physical and/or psychological), the Bartholin glands release fluid that acts as lubrication for sex. The amount of fluid will change with arousal levels, hormones, medication, stress, hydration, where you are in your menstrual cycle etc.

Squirting/gushing/female ejaculation is more up for debate but the theory is that during stimulation the Skenes glands release more fluid. Often this just mixes with the rest of the fluids and goes fairly unnoticed. In some cases, it gets expelled from the body (ie female ejaculation). Sometimes this happens at orgasm, but not always.

8 Likes

Is the info in the linked topic above not quite right?

(if so, I’ll stop linking it :slightly_smiling_face:)

2 Likes

It is a very useful and informative thread about squirting and female ejaculation and worth a read if someone is interested in that.

However, simply linking to the post doesn’t actually answer the OP’s question. Yes it may be some form for ejaculatory fluid, but it could also be her natural lubrication (possibly combined with other vaginal fluid). The thread sets out the information about different types of squirting/female ejaculation/gushing etc better than I did but as you had already linked to it, I didn’t feel the need for an in-depth analysis of that but i chose to include a bit of info to show I wasn’t dismissing the idea out of hand.

I have to say I’m a little bit stung by you feeling the need to reply in such a way. If you disagree with the actual content of my post, feel free to say that but otherwise everyone has the right to reply how they chose (obviously staying within the forum rules). If you don’t know if the information in an old post is correct, don’t post it. If you want to check the info in a post, reply to that post or start a new one or ask people in The Lounge to have a look at it. Don’t derail someone’s thread when they are asking for advice.

@rfasogbon please accept my apologies for my part in the derailment. If anyone has further advice for rfasogbon please do post. Rfasogbon if you have anymore questions, please feel free to ask.

3 Likes

I’m sorry if it came across like that. It really was a genuine question.

I also wasn’t trying to provide a full answer to the OP, just popping in a tidbit. I hoped other people would add their more detailed experiences too.

1 Like

Thankyou @Ian_Chimp and @Calie both were very helpful and educational so Thankyou very much and have a merry Christmas

3 Likes