Squirting/Orgasm - Are they the same?

Is squirting the same as cumming/an orgasm??? I'd say it was yet my partner says not

No, not everyone squirts.

I agree not everyone squirts and those who do, some can do it without an orgasm and for some it's part of their orgasm! For me it's part of mine most of the time but sometimes I reach orgasm without squirting!

Nope. They can happen at the same time, but they are totally different events.

A person who can squirt can do so without orgasm, and you can orgasm without squirting.

Also, squirting is not female ejaculation. Again, a separate thing 👍

1 Like

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Nope. They can happen at the same time, but they are totally different events.

A person who can squirt can do so without orgasm, and you can orgasm without squirting.

Every day is a school day. I had no idea a person could squirt without an orgasm.

I'm learning too, So if squirting is not ejaculation what is female ejaculation?

WELL!

Squirting is an involuntary physical response to intense stimulation, and is the result of a sudden relaxation a certain sphincter, which allows a release of fluid which passes through the bladder. The fluid is usually clear, watery and odourless and can be released at the point of orgasm, or without orgasm at all.

Female ejaculation is the release of fluid from the skenes gland. It's usually thicker, has a whitish colour and is released at the point of climax. Sometimes it's almost undetectable as it can be a small amount and often remains inside the vagina.

Sometimes the liquid released during squirting contains female ejaculate - this is when the person has orgasmed at the same time.

However, a lot of the time, the fluid released during squirting contains no female ejaculate.

This is why a lot of people report squirting feeling less intense than a 'squirtless' orgasm, because quite often, they haven't actually come.

7 Likes

Thank you Jess. Even though I am lucky enough to be able to squirt and even luckier that it is usually at the same time as orgasm, this was still new information to me.

1 Like

Great! Oh I do love learning (and sharing) a new sex thing!

Thanks Jess, It's a great day when you have learnt something new especially if its got to do with sex![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Thanks Jess! You are a clever cookie.

I never knew that Jess, well I guess I kinda figured something was amiss as like Amy I generally squirt when I come but there has been once or twice when I've squirted and I hadn't Cum but my hubby was like u must have lol.

WELL!

Squirting is an involuntary physical response to intense stimulation, and is the result of a sudden relaxation a certain sphincter, which allows a release of fluid which passes through the bladder. The fluid is usually clear, watery and odourless and can be released at the point of orgasm, or without orgasm at all.

Female ejaculation is the release of fluid from the skenes gland. It's usually thicker, has a whitish colour and is released at the point of climax. Sometimes it's almost undetectable as it can be a small amount and often remains inside the vagina.

Sometimes the liquid released during squirting contains female ejaculate - this is when the person has orgasmed at the same time.

However, a lot of the time, the fluid released during squirting contains no female ejaculate.

This is why a lot of people report squirting feeling less intense than a 'squirtless' orgasm, because quite often, they haven't actually come.

See now, this has totally blown my mind. I had a small amount of white thicker liquid in some squirt and I honestly thought there was something wrong with me. It would seem quite the opposite.

And, when I play with rabbit toys, after a clitoral orgasm there is often a patch of the same thicker white liquid on the same place on the shaft each time. So, this is just ejaculate? I always wondered what the hell was going on as these were always just clitoral orgasms.

I am so embarrassed that I get to my late thirties and still quite clearly have absolutely no idea what my own body is doing! 🤷‍♀️

1 Like

Well mind blown.... I had no idea about this and the ejaculate info makes me a little easier as I too have had this on toys after finishing and not known what it is lol

1 Like

Thank you for your replies. Im in my early 30s, partner late 30s n he doesn't quite understand that I don't no half the stuff that a woman should know about her body but when you don't explore yourself (not everyone does yet he thinks they do) I suppose you won't. I didn't even know I could or what squirting was until he made me (he thinks I'm fibbing) N it's not all of the time either. If I don't he doesn't think I'm satisfied but I am. I now try n make sure I drink plenty of fluids throughout the day to make sure I can

Jess, would it be ok to share what you wrote on social media? With credit of course, y’know, help spread the word. Just wanted to check I was ok to copy and reproduce first. Ta.

I've never squirted wish I could as think the OH would love to see me do this. I have experienced the thicker white fluid after coming but its such a small amount and it doesn't squirt out.

I’ve only been able to make myself squirt and I’m gutted cause I was so drunk (hardly remember) and woke up to a wet sofa lol 😂

Alovedhoney yeah sounds about right, lots of fluid in your body & fully relaxed! I never used to be able to, it first happened to me solo play with my rabbit... I had already cum but it felt too good to stop so kept going. That needing to pee feeling came and I stuck with it and it happened! From then on I tried to figure out how I done it and it started happening more and more! I thought it only worked with clitoral stimulation but finally one day it happened with my OH and from then on it just won't stop most of the time (not every time it happens) I've found that it seems to be a certain position mostly with my legs over his shoulders that makes me squirt. And MrsG. It's more of a gush for me rather than squirting out xo

Gosig wrote:

Jess, would it be ok to share what you wrote on social media? With credit of course, y’know, help spread the word. Just wanted to check I was ok to copy and reproduce first. Ta.

Hey Gosig - Of course! Feel free to tag my Twitter handle :)

I've just recorded a new vlog on this exact subject, too. Keep your eyes peeled for it on Friday!