Cupping

Search doesn’t turn up a single topic on this which surprises me. It’s all about bras.
Who is into it and what do you like about it? I have often been curious and the only time I have actually experienced it is in physio trying to prevent my scar from bonding to the bone. There are the vacuum based ones and the more authentic candle heated ones. If you are into it, how long do the marks last, how do you work it into your sex play, and how would you describe the feeling?

2 Likes

What do you mean by cupping

Oh, good question. Cupping can be done with glass “cups” heated with a candle flame or can be poly-acrylic vacuum cups. Think of a penis pump only applied to your back, thighs, breasts, whatever. Marks left behind are possible and enlargement can happen if done regularly. Cup size can vary from nipple size to two on the back size.
I think this is within forum rules - this is a photo of a medical cupping session but it can also be added in to sexual play. 10 Benefits of Fire Cupping - Tannenbaum Chiropractic of Beverly Hills

1 Like

Never heard of it to be honest

Lots of kinksters are trying a lot of different things. This message board is great at at sharing ideas.

1 Like

Agreed. I’ll try anything once. Being single and living alone you have to.

If you are single you are limited to the front. LH offers the smaller tubes for nips but not the large cupping sizes.

How do you mean I’m limited to the front

Perhaps I misspoke. At 56, I can’t reach my back anymore.

1 Like

Sounds good anyway. I’m 42 and my lover is 56

My brother has had it done on his legs for running injuries. Personally i think it’s the equivalent of snake oil or magic beans. Just an expensive love bite!

Right. Likely an anti vaxer as well. Cupping can be medical or sensual in nature. Nothing wrong with feeling pleasurable sensations that don’t affect your health.

There is at least one male member of this forum (happy in panties i think) who has used a vacuum pump system to produce a permanent increase in breast size and, on a smaller scale, i have permanently increased the size (and sensitivity) of my nipples using increasing sizes of nipple suckers.

Definitely not an anti-vaxer! Just extremely cynical about the practice.

1 Like

Yes. I have read that discussion and found it quite interesting. The cupping I am asking about though is not for enlargement or stretching. It’s more of a sensation play thing that leaves temporary marks. I have often considered purchasing a cupping set but without a partner into it I just can’t justify the cost for a once in a while type toy.

1 Like

Being the kinky little devil that I am, cupping is just another of those “I think I would like to try this” things that I have tried once, you know, to see if I might like it. I don’t know that it was up there as a “omg, I need to do this again and again” (unlike wax play and flogging, especially both in the same session) but it was definitely interesting, intense, unique in its own way… deep, if that all makes sense? Like getting a hickey from a lover.
I don’t hate cupping, but I don’t love it either. Would I miss it if I never, ever did it again though? Probably.

I should also add, my thighs, back and breasts much moreso than my nipples. I have smaller breasts, so my nipples are extremely sensitive to intense sensations.

@be3169 cost is often a problem for these things. Hubby really wants a violet wand but my argument against it is how often we would actually use it. We live in a small, one-bedroom flat. We simply don’t have the time nor the space to get the most out of such an investment.

Wow. You summed up my viewpoint precisely. I have no issue spending money on things that provide a pleasurable or unique experience but at this point in my life, no longer in the play scene, I think I would try it once and then the set would end up at the back of the drawer. Based on my very limited experience during physio I can see how it may be sensual if used somewhere other than an ankle. Given how diverse this message board is I was really surprised this topic hasn’t been covered before.

@Tenshadesandme Do you have the glass ones that need to be heated or the vac type? If I were to purchase I would likely opt for the glass just to be different than other vac type toys. Love the hickey analogy BTW.

lol sounds like hinting to two different things :sweat_smile: I get the therapy cupping they do on the back to relieve toxins from the body and that funnily can take about 2-3 weeks to vanish the marks although I’ve known a few people who had the marks there for a month!

Then there’s also cupping in which I imagine when someone cups your balls in hand and plays with them :grin:

@be3169 I tried the “traditional” glass type at a party. I think that heightened the experience for me - it was part of a fire and wax play demo and I find fire and candles incredibly sensual. I have to admit, my mind is running away with the thought now. Perhaps I need to try them again. It’s for science.

@ajs72 I suppose it pays to clarify. Personally I can’t yay or nay such an experience but I can see why one would :joy:

Perfect description for glass and kind of what I was thinking. I don’t know for sure but do feel there is a difference between glass and acrylic. As I posted previously, not sure why no one has raised this topic before but appreciate the feedback. Perhaps if my relationship status changes I will spend the money.