Customer services

Does anybody know how long it take for lovehoney customer services to get back to you?

I emailed them around a month ago and still havent heard anything back, (it was regarding a forum name change).

Thanks for the help guys.

1 Like

I maybe wrong (yes often am) but it maybe a community@lovehoney.co.uk email needed?
@Ian_Chimp am I right?

Thankyou, i did email customercare@lovehoney.co.uk
I presume ive emailed the wrong department?

There’s a link with what you need to send here :blush: if it’s been a month, I’d email again :blush:

1 Like

It does say to email the customer care one, but if it’s been a month I would suggest sending another email as it’s likely to have got lost!

(Sorry @MsSubExperimenter - posted at the same time! Great minds think alike!)

4 Likes

Hi I have contacted them a number of times and it has never taken more then 2 days at most normally the next day! Check the email address and resend.

It’s Customer Care in the first instance (and probably second), but if they don’t get back to you then an email to community@lovehoney.co.uk, or a topic on the forum with an @Lovehoney_Brenna bat signal in is likely the next the best step. :+1:

1 Like

Umm I’d say it’s worth sending the email again as usually for me I’ve had a reply within the same day…

Thanks all for the help. I have resent the email, fingers crossed i get a reply this time.

2 Likes

Thanks for everyones help i managed to get hold of lovehoney via customer support :+1:

Didn’t get anywhere with emailing them but I used there live chat and got updates and product sorted instantly.