Cut or Uncut?

Hi, I was wondering what you all prefer - a cut or an uncut cock?
I myself am somewhere in the middle due to my "banjo string" snapping when I was 18 (painful story...) so enjoy the best of both worlds.

Call me the odd one out but i would much rather a cut cock.

Call me the odd one out but i would much rather a cut cock.

I have had both and my OH is uncut. We have great sex and I enjoy giving him oral. Having said that my best sex was with a cut man, however, he only slept with me, before deciding he was gay.

I don't really mind.

I can't say I have a preference. My OH is half and half too though (botched surgery, not that it looks botched) and I must say I enjoy having the best of both worlds :)

Uncut, definitely. Been with a circumcised man before and didn't like it! Personal preference though.

Uncut!

There are three threads on this subject already ! Might have been better doing a search first.

I used to prefer cut because it seemed they could go longer, but I've since discovered that's not always true. No preference now. I like the sound of this "best of both worlds" though. :)

jimbogemini wrote:

There are three threads on this subject already ! Might have been better doing a search first.

I thought threads over 1year old and not posted in for 30 days got closed automatically (as per rules) bit it seems that's not the case anymore. Guess, I'll bump older threats in future.

I've only ever been with uncut guys, visually uncut is more appealing to me.

I'm uncut a have always liked it that way and would never want to be cut, not that there is anything wrong with it or those who are..

As a guy who is into guys (sexually) I do like uncut like myself although not had an cut man yet, but I can't imagine liking it as much as someone who is uncut

pierre_s wrote:

Hi, I was wondering what you all prefer - a cut or an uncut cock?
I myself am somewhere in the middle due to my "banjo string" snapping when I was 18 (painful story...) so enjoy the best of both worlds.

Same here Lol. Well I can laugh about it now!!! It was a bit embarrassing for me and my GF coming off Barry Island Beach with red stuff all over my beige chinos at the time. As well as being a little painful. Probably best the embarrassment dulled the pain !!!

non mutilated penises are my preference

Uncut for me x

Cut for me :)

Uncut for me - more to play with in advance and better sensitivity for him. Uncut guys I've been with certainly seem to have the biggest and wildest orgasms and that drives me wild too!

My OH is cut and I can honestly say I could never go back. Personally everything is better about it. 💜

Uncut, far more ideas how to play with it!

I've only been with uncircumcised men (sorry, don't like the terms 'cut' and 'uncut', as it sounds malicious to me!).

Cant really say I have a preference, but I reckon best leave a guys manhood as nature intended it, to be honest.