Cut or Uncut?

I recently noticed that a couple of companies have brought out dildos with the uncut look. As someone who has been waiting years for a dildo with that aesthetic I'm excited to see this happening!

Tantus is one of the companies that's brought one out, I'm just waiting for Lovehoney or another UK site to start stocking them.

have had sex with cut and uncut males

dont mind either but some times cut ones look bigger

Uncut for sure. I wouldn't wish a massive reduction in sexual sensation, stolen away when most are babies, on anyone.

Lovehoney - Dani wrote:

Dali256 wrote:

non mutilated penises are my preference

Would you consider somebody who elected to have a circumcision (whether due to a condition eg paraphimosis or for cosmetic preferences) to have a mutilated penis?

Not trying to be snarky as I do believe men should have the choice, just curious.

For sure not. The amount of entirely unjustifiable circumcisions that take place on presexually mature men for absolutely zero reason is awful. I guess people using language like 'mutilated' is an attempt to try push society towards accepting that nonmedical circumcision is an awful thing to do to a child and that there is no reason to perform a dangerous surgery which directly reduces sexual pleasure for reasons as spurious as 'it looks nicer' and 'its easier to clean' (yes, there are medical reasons for circumcision, but it is a very large minority of cases). People shouldn'#t be using the mangled language though. Dont put the guys who had no choice about their circumcision down, just teach the parents the multitude of down sides.

Lovehoney - Dani wrote:

Dali256 wrote:

non mutilated penises are my preference

Would you consider somebody who elected to have a circumcision (whether due to a condition eg paraphimosis or for cosmetic preferences) to have a mutilated penis?

Not trying to be snarky as I do believe men should have the choice, just curious.

Of course not, if someone chooses to do it or its for a medical reason then thats perfectly fine. Just like any other choice about your own body, scars etc. I also dont consider a woman choosing to have cosmetic surgery on her vagina to be mutilated.

My objection is to doing to small children without consent and that most people seem perfectly fine with this. It gets infuriating that snipping off pieces of small boys for no reason is apparently acceptable.

I'm against genital mutilation in both sexes so I use the same language for both.

Hi all im uncut and a crossdresser too,I enjoy sex with women and ive been with a few men too,Cut and also uncut,My FWB is cut and even though i enjoy playing with uncut (Playing with the foreskin) I much rather a cut cock instead x