Deal of the Day email

Do people still get the Deal of the day emails?

I haven’t had one for ages, but still get the weekend sex position of the week email.

I don’t recall seeing a dedicated deal of the day email so keep checking the main site, maybe that’s the reason they don’t send them to get you onto the website?

@Dbluvshb300906

Same here, hadn’t really noticed until you mention it.

My last one was on the 18th of November. I re-signed up, but it didn’t help.

It gets popped in the :uk: Special Offers and Top Sale Picks topic every morning if that’s any good to you?

3 Likes

Same for me. I signed up again but it made no difference, I just thought they’d stopped for everyone.

There definitely was one. :+1: If you’ve not signed up to it you can check your email settings on the main site on your Email Subscriptions page. If it works for you let us know. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

(@Dbluvshb300906 I’ve just slid this topic into Inside Lovehoney so it hopefully gets a bit of staff attention on Monday. And I’ve popped a link in the Glitches topic. :+1:)

1 Like

Interestingly, the positions sent out in the Saturday email for the last couple of weeks have been different to the blog versions. I’ll pop them in the Positions of the Week topic. :+1:

Just subbed so let’s see what occurs :+1:

1 Like

I’ve not had the daily one for months (4th November). I tried unsubscribing and resubscribing but it didn’t make any difference. Haven’t had the positions one either.

No joy?

Nothing yet. I’ll check about midday, but for a deal of the day you’d hope you get it early :thinking:

It was normally around 7am ish for me.

Ah then no it’s broken :neutral_face:

I’ve got that a review went live and I’ve left items in my basket, but no daily deal.

1 Like

I had hoped a fresh sign up might side-step whatever problems it’s having. Thanks for checking though. :+1:

1 Like

I’ve just looked and my last one was also 18th November. I wonder if there’s a theme? I’m going to resign up and see if it jigs it into action.

I have been getting the emails for sales etc but I’ve just noticed, not a position of the week on for a while.

1 Like

I haven’t received deal if the day for ages either.
At one point I also resigned up for emails but it made no difference.

2 Likes

I thought the same, I got it for a couple of days after I re-signed up for it :thinking: but to be fair I would’ve probably checked the site before the email comes through anyway :joy_cat: think I’ve got a problem :man_facepalming::joy_cat:

I asked the nice people at customer care and apparently they’ve stopped doing them sadly :confused: as im not a daily checker of the website so tend to miss them if i dont stick my head in the forum reguarly

2 Likes

Aaah gutted :-1: I’ll be honest I’ve become a bit obsessed with checking it :joy_cat: but if I knew I was gonna get the emails I wouldn’t worry about missing a deal :man_shrugging::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yeah, that was my reaction too. I liked getting them, saved me the hassle of checking the site all the time. Now ive just got into the habit of sticking my head in the forum and checking the thread. Ive still missed quite a few i would have liked though

1 Like