Deal of the day

I went to purchase the deal of the day last night and the smooth double ended glass dildo was out of stock. So would LH put this on deal of the day again when it is back in stock?

No I don't think so. It's while stocks last... I mean they may do at some point in the future, but not just because they get stock back in

Morning! I'm very sorry that we ran out of stock. We would very very rarely (if ever) put something on Deal of the Day if we thought we didn't have enough stock to run it until midnight and give everyone a chance to bag their bargain. Unfortunately, it looks like there was a mistake this time and some people missed out :-(

Thank you for your reply alice. Was well disappointed missed out on the item on deal of the day.

I think the glass items are always very popular unfortunately! Sorry you missed out :( hopefully it will be on sale again soon x

This happened to me back in january and it turned out to be a listing mistake not an actual stock issue and i was offered the deal by Lovehoney Richard so was really pleased as I was still able to get the offer the next day :).

The glass toys are good. There is a few from LH that would like it get.