deal of the day

I know it's sad but does anybody stay up till just after midnight just to see what the new deal of the day is?

Hiya Robin - You must be exhausted! It is great that you enjoy this offer and as a very special thank you is there any product in particular that you wish to see featured in the deal of the day?

Hi Robin (although you're probably still sleeping). Yes, if I am online after midnight, I usually pop in to see what the new deal is, but wouldn't do it especially.

i love the dotd's but im always out of luck for the ones i really want, they always seem to happen 2 days before i get payed! lol esp the 2 glass dildos for £20!!!!!

Dxx

I never seem to check what the deal of the day is lol. i just tend to look through the toys etc when im after something new..Maybe i should start checking after missing out on 2 glass dildos for £20!!

Yep I've waited a couple of times this week, as I'm off.. page ready to refresh! It is sad. Its often stuff thats poorly reviewed of I'm just not interested in

I did at Christmas when they had the special deals. I felt I was especially sad to do that!

Im always checking for the book clubs, book of the month.

I start anticipating it 3 days into the month when I have finished the last one.

I have 7 books now and 16 more on my wishlist.

I've not sat up to see it, I actually am the same as mybadx and just go through the products but I will be checking them from now on

xxx

Sorry, I should of been more clear, I typed 'of' instead of 'or'. Sorry! I did not mean everyone thinks the products are rubbish, I meant the reviews either don't exist or there are not many of them. The reviews, or quantity of reviews, are poor not the product.

I understand why, you sell such a large selection it's hard to get feedback on so many items. I just don't tend to be very impulsive so a day often isn't long enough for me to decide if I want a product! I spent a good two hours researching 'pussy pumps' as a kinky treat for my partner when that was on offer! It back fired slightly after watching a certain video. Something that I usually expect to be relatively flat does not look particularly attractive when it resembles an aardvaaks snout with the flu, red and much bigger than it should be. It was not my cup of tea.

I do find the reviews and feedback very helpful so a lack of sometimes puts me off 'til someone else has a go! It is one of the reasons I so love shopping here, and the excellent customer service. How many other places would take the time to explain personally over a simple passing remark. Maybe John Lewis.. but they don't sell dildo's!

Thanks for a response!

Can I just say....

Todays deal of the day is brilliant- it was on a few weeks back and I bought it then

( I was a little gutted because I was hoping for it to be something I don;t already have!)

Recommended!

PPB

x

WandA wrote:

Sorry, I should of been more clear, I typed 'of' instead of 'or'. Sorry! I did not mean everyone thinks the products are rubbish, I meant the reviews either don't exist or there are not many of them. The reviews, or quantity of reviews, are poor not the product.

Does it matter about customer reviews and stuff for free gifts?

I'm always just happy with a free gift, I don't expect it to be the most amazing toy, pretty sure they wouldn't be free lol

xxx