Deleting Lovehoney Account

Does anyone know whether you can delete your Lovehoney account? My partner wants me to but I can't see any way of doing it, thanks x

I actually have no idea, maybe you need to contact customer care and a moderator will delete it for you? But don't gooooo!

ask customer service id assume ....they are magic

Don't go mg :(

Why does he want you to delete it?

It would be a huge shame if you went! You have done so many great reviews and made so many posts as well as lots of freinds. You will lose all of it :(

I don't think you can delete your account, although I agree with the other ladies, to ask customer service xx

I hope you stay xx

MG please please don't think im interfering but just where will it all end?? Lovehoney is open and out there, there are no chat rooms or one to one stuff or anything. I have to ask what next ......Facebook, twitter or even looking at your phone and selecting your friends?? Im sorry for saying it and I don't wish to offend you in the slightest as I know you are going through hell but you need to think about this.....not the start of things but what next and where it ends. My very best wishes Lmf. Xxx

hope you stay but im sure customer care could help you out

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

MG please please don't think im interfering but just where will it all end?? Lovehoney is open and out there, there are no chat rooms or one to one stuff or anything. I have to ask what next ......Facebook, twitter or even looking at your phone and selecting your friends?? Im sorry for saying it and I don't wish to offend you in the slightest as I know you are going through hell but you need to think about this.....not the start of things but what next and where it ends. My very best wishes Lmf. Xxx

I was actually thinking the same... He has no right to ask you to do this, so don't feel like you owe him anything. Like LMF said, this place is very open so you've done nothing wrong. And we'd all miss you so much if you left! Please think this through. What will it achieve? lots of love xxx

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

I was actually thinking the same... He has no right to ask you to do this, so don't feel like you owe him anything. Like LMF said, this place is very open so you've done nothing wrong. And we'd all miss you so much if you left! Please think this through. What will it achieve? lots of love xxx

Ditto what these ladies said. xxx

Please don't go. You should only go if you want to go..........we will miss you.

I have to agree with the others,i would hate if my partner asked me to leave lovehoney i really think that it is unfair of him to ask you to do so

It would be sad if you left. do you know why he want's you to delete your account?

I really really don't want to delete my account but he is being so stubborn and saying he won't stay with me if I don't. I'd rather delete my facebook than my Lovehoney account :( I know the only reason he is saying it is because he knows I love using LH and he wants to hurt me. I don't know what to do right now because I know I have done nothing wrong to him and I don't deserve any of this but I love him too. My head is such a mess xx

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

Does anyone know whether you can delete your Lovehoney account? My partner wants me to but I can't see any way of doing it, thanks x

You'll be missed, bit worried though if he wants this, where will it end.

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

I really really don't want to delete my account but he is being so stubborn and saying he won't stay with me if I don't. I'd rather delete my facebook than my Lovehoney account :( I know the only reason he is saying it is because he knows I love using LH and he wants to hurt me. I don't know what to do right now because I know I have done nothing wrong to him and I don't deserve any of this but I love him too. My head is such a mess xx

Do you really want to be with someone who deliberately wants to hurt you and manipulate you? I know its hard but it looks like you'd be much better off without him. You deserve to be with someone who will respect your choices and won't give you ultimatums. It's obviously your decision but how far will it go? What will he ask you to do next just to hurt you? Btw I'm always here if you need to talk, you can just email me xxx

He can't control you. Sorry but what a dick!

Your a grown women and you have friends on here. If he's threatening to leave you then I would just wave goodbye! What a childish thing to say or do

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

oh honey. he shouldn't ask you to delete your account just to hurt you. it doesn't sound kind or loving to me. my email addy is on my profile if you want to add me for a chat some time. Mrs A. xx

I feel like I am walking on eggshells because I don't know you or your partner, but what he is asking is not on! This is manipulation and control. I can see how much time you have put in to your Lovehoney account and for him to click his fingers and say "Delete it" out of what? Jealousy or just to hurt you? That just sounds really cruel.

What advice would you give to any person who came on here and said "My partner is asking me to do give up something I worked hard at and really don't want to lose, or he said he will leave me. Oh and the only reason he wants me to give it up is to punish me for his own issues because I have done nothing wrong"

We can all tell you this is bad news, and you prob know it deep down too, but love is love. I do agree with the rest of the ladies here, that this will probably be the start of the manipulation. Once he realises he can click his fingers with that threat of "Do it or I leave" he will have you jumping through hoops in no time. Bowing to his every whim.

It doesnt sound like he respects/trusts/loves you very much at all, to treat you like this.

My email is in my profile, if you ever need to talk, I am at the other end of that email.

MG it would be an absolute shame to see you leave! We would all miss you loads! :(

I'm afraid I have to agree with what everyone else has said though aswell. I haven't been in a relationship and have never experienced what it feels like to love someone, however I can only imagine that this is really hard for you, being torn between two places and possibly blinded by love. From what you've said on the forum it sounds as if he is really controlling of you and deliberately trying to hurt you emotionally and intimidate you. Yes, you might love him with all your heart, but is a controlling relationship really a healthy one? Surely a happy relationship is built on trust and letting your partner do whatever makes them happy, even if sometimes you might not agree with it.

I know you didn't ask for anyone's opinions but I honestly think that in the long run you'd be better off, and much happier without him. If this is only the start of it, what will come next and how soon? xx

You really shouldn't put up with that. I'm sorry, but you need to get out sooner rather than later. It will only get worse.

We all want you to be happy, and we've got your best interests at heart. Take care x