Delivery today?

I have never felt as relieved as I am feeling right now!
The postman came and went without dropping off my lovehoney order I was expecting today, I was so disappointed. Thankfully 10 mins later he came back with it, phew! Now I can try out my new anal probe, anal beads and g-spot vibrator!
Anybody else receiving a delivery today? X

No but 1 was shipped on monday and 2 yesterday... roll on the weekend

Heheh I got mine but it was a present! I'm also getting one tomorrow to test! My postman seems to deliver little brown boxes here several days a week

Todays delivery from love honey were some

Doc Johnson Japanese Hot Wax Drip Bondage Candles which im rather excited about trying later :)

Also the tracey cox supersex glass dildo set and some mints :)

how exciting what are you testing Naughty nurse 85

The Tracey cox set is great.

I'm getting a delivery tomorrow! ;-)

I was expecting mine yesterday, it didn't come. Today, my postman has been and gone. Still isn't here. Feeling super upset :( :(

Heavens poison I'm not sure what it is. They just said they had something they would like me to test. Will find out soon enough

I want to test something :-(

My test item was sent the same day as my delivery and got here yesterday on standard postage, just my luck! But at least I've got something to play with in the meantime :)

Don are you putting things off the sex toys tester page on your wish list? Looks like its random things, they only send out things on the list.

Mrsmcx I find that when i get sent something in an envelope it seems to arrive like day after I know I'm getting it! Speedy

I think that might be the problem, I've took advantage of the 3 for £10, £20 and £50! And some other little bits as well, so I don't think it will fit in the usual LH large boxes and might need two taped together. Not sure how they package extra big orders, but it definitely all won't fit in the usual large boxes I get.

It's quite a lot, but I've saved £95!!!!

Lol I did the same! Have you ever had one of their really big boxes? They are like more squarish? That's what I got my big splurge in! :) we're so naughty but hey money on toys = happiness xx

Nope, I haven't managed to yet. I thought I would do last time but the packers in the LH warehouse must be super good at jigsaws because it was packed perfectly and everything fit in! I'm just so impatient! Even my tester yesterday come in a medium box, I thought it would take a few days like they usually do. Just can't wait for it to arrive!! Ordered it the day before yesterday because Aunt Flow is coming to visit tomorrow :| hoping she's stuck in traffic! Hahaha!!

I got something to test in the post today Have already given them a go. Not expecting any other deliveries though so may have to make a little order on Friday to have something to look forward to

Argh I really want something to test! :(

I'm just placing tiny orders from now on, obviously it's the huge box! To be fair, if I was in the sorting office and saw loads of little boxes, and a big one, I'd rather deal with the little ones :/

My huge box still came on the second day?? But the posties might be feeling lazy! Never know they could still come!! x

I got a delivery today :-) the postman commented that I had quiet a lot of mail but I didn't need to sign for any of it :-D
I really should do all my ordering in one go rather then dribs and drags over the day :-D

I've looked online and apparantly they deliver until 3pm, so looks like its not coming...again!! What's the latest you've had a parcel delivered? Usually the post man wakes me up with mine! Knowing my luck he'll be knocking on my door at 6am!!