Delivery today?

I've had a parcel delivered between 4 and 5 before, not sure which mail system it was though or even what it was (LH or not ) was a about a year ago! Xx

Aww thanks babe! Keeping my fingers crossed!!! Xx

I think the latest I've had a royal mail delivery was about 4.40 pm, normally they are here between 10-1 but we have a new postie who delivers at about 2pm.
Latest delivery I've had from Hermes was 9pm at night which was a nightmare and parcleforce are usually here around 12 ish :-) Xx

sometimes when I get a LH order I get my normal post then my LH post a bit later... from the same postie. I always get the 'ooo you're a kinky bitch' look hahaha

Mrsmcx so you can only put things on your list that are available to test? I thought there might be no harm throwing on a couple of items in case they came up for testing.....

Don_Don wrote:

Mrsmcx so you can only put things on your list that are available to test? I thought there might be no harm throwing on a couple of items in case they came up for testing.....

You can have whatever you want on your list but there's not much point putting other stuff on, may as well just keep an eye on the testers page. No harm in doing so. But in my opinion a bit redundant :) i know some people hardly ever 'clear out' their lists, get rid of products and add new as they come up for testing but i keep mine updated. x

Oh ok, thanks for clearing it up....now I've to just wait and hope

Things will generally only come up for test if they've had a bad review and they want a second opinion or if they're no reviews on a product. The products that will get sent out will all be on the testers list.

I am one happy bunny again!! My parcel arrived at 4.30! Phew!!! :D :D it's a very very big box!!!

YAY I'm so glad it came!!! :D enjoy xx

One thing I adore about Lovehoney is you can pretty much time their deliveries down to a day (usually the 2nd day after you order, unless its a sunday) Don't think I have ever waited more than 3 days. On the day that I "know" my parcel arrives I have orders for my guy the night before if I am out for any reason....listen out for that doorbell tomorrow! lol I will be getting excited around 11pm knowing its any minute now hehe.

On the rare days it does take an extra day I watch the postie go past and go...Awwww!

I remember one day waiting for something big from Lovehoney, super exciting and the postie passed the window with a brown box so I leapt to the door and it was only a parcel for my partner. I looked utter disappointed when I handed it him and said "Nahhh, it was only for you" lol

My postman did get a parcel out of his bag (I was spying on him!lol) but then proceeded to head next door with it, until he came back with mine I did have visions of the nice innocent looking lady next door opening up the parcel and finding my anal probe hahaha

im expecting a delivery today ( not from lovehoney ) its guaranteed next day delivery but no sign yet :(

MissChar wrote:

YAY I'm so glad it came!!! :D enjoy xx

Do tell what you treated yourself to??

I was saying enjoy to mrsmcx :) haven't ordered anything from LH since last weeks big box came! Xx

For the 3 for £50 I got the we-vibe vibrator, Tracy cox glass dildos and the monogomy board game (always been intrigued, looks so funny!!)
3 for £25 I got two of the remote controlled vibrating butt plugs (thought it would be fun to wear them both at the same time and control each other!) and the Tracy Cox bondage tape! (Haven't tried it, but it looks fun!)
3 for £10 I got slimline anal butt plug, the earthly body set (so intrigued by the massage candles!) and 50 shades of gray! Always said I wouldn't buy it, I hate things that are overrated, but the merch range on LH is just too temping!!

Oh and some anal lubes, so so happy it all turned up! I even had a nap this afternoon so I'm well prepared for tonight haha!! :) xx

Haha nice! I love the Tracey cox bondage tape, you can use it for anything you can imagine! Good purchases :) awesome ides for the vibrating butt plugs xx

Today I received a Tracey Cox cock ring and some massage oil.....happy weekend coming up!!!