Design a sex toy?

Is this competition still running? The thread was closed in 2010 and the 2011 page has not been updated.

My OH and I have a few ideas, what to do with them! :)

Just bumping this because I was reading old posts on the LH blog and was wondering if this is going to run again?

ahh yes this would be great! i have a design i've been thinking up for a while. a veriation on a buttplug...but you're not geting any more of my idea just in case this competition is ever back on :D

Lol, when I get a vague idea for something, I cant stop going before I've fully designed it and figured out all the options! I'd love if this was running- I've 'designed' several new/variation toys now, it would be nice to put these ideas up in a place where they might be noticed by someone trialing new designs.

Same here! I came up with a toy that I personally would love...have lookedaround for something similar, but nothing comes close so far. (I think its the actualy theme/design rather then functionality that sets this idea apart)

Then last night me and the OH did something that made me come up with another idea, and today I spent ages coming up with the technicalities of it, and if it would work and how feasable it would be to make!

jenkat wrote:

Same here! I came up with a toy that I personally would love...have lookedaround for something similar, but nothing comes close so far. (I think its the actualy theme/design rather then functionality that sets this idea apart)

Then last night me and the OH did something that made me come up with another idea, and today I spent ages coming up with the technicalities of it, and if it would work and how feasable it would be to make!

Sounds great! Can't wait to have a read....!