Design your own special offer

^ that's not a bad idea sub...

I agree Sub! That would be pretty sweet...

Sum Sub wrote:

I'd like to see lovehoney using the wealth of data they have about my interests to implement some direct marketing at my inbox to give me bespoke offers I just can't say no to.

That would be verry powerful and id imagine it would help boost sales! Even something like Amazon...you bought this other people liked this type idea.

All items free for one week :D

A few have said double points at some point well that great but what about a little twist on this !

Maybe have the points you have already being worth double , so if you have 1000 point for one weekend they are worth 2000 ? (edit) ( how did i miss this had already been sugested ? having a blonde day I recon )

when I first joined , seems so long ago now , you use to get suprise gifts in your order , that was good , you never knew what you were getting !

not stictly specail offer but how about

Maybe earn extra points for your reviews as well ?
award extra points for post of the week or month as voted for by the LH staff ?

ball gag multi buy offer or similar would be great.

Not sure if this'd class as a special offer, since it's closer to an individual product, but possibly a greater variety of toy bundles geared for different sexualities? I'm a sucker for kits and variety packs, but all the couples bundles I find are filled with cock rings and male strokers which are pretty useless for me and my vagina-owning partner so I end up giving them a miss.

I'm sure LH would probably benefit from having gay and lesbian bundles alongside their existing ones. (I know there's anal kits that would be great for any couple as well as gay males, but possibly one simillar with a few penis centric toys, or a lesbian one with the usual vibe type toys but missing the rings and sleeves and/or with things like double dildos or cheap harnesses...?)

LadyS wrote:

amandammmm wrote:

Free boob job with this bra!!!

Yep, I second this Amanda.

Thrid this haha. <3

I like the idea that if you spend a certain amount ie £50 in one transaction you get same amount as a voucher to add free items up to that value to your basket ...
or more plus size lingerie deals...
or double OH points !

Free surprise gift with a purchase over 10 pounds would be cool..more high quality gifts with a purchase over 50.

Double OH points would be great

Although I do tend to take advantage of the "buy X of product Y for £Z" offers I think I'd prefer offers along the lines of "buy a bottle of lube, a dildo and a bullet vibrator for £Z". i.e. chose one of each different type rather than multiples of one type.

I know this could be done with the 3 for £50 offers etc but those items are often around the same value, this way you could get a couple of things that might have a bigger price difference at once.

Like the holland and barrett penny sale... buy one get one for 1p!

Doule oh point promotion at holidays would be great

Woodworker wrote:

Although I do tend to take advantage of the "buy X of product Y for £Z" offers I think I'd prefer offers along the lines of "buy a bottle of lube, a dildo and a bullet vibrator for £Z". i.e. chose one of each different type rather than multiples of one type.

I know this could be done with the 3 for £50 offers etc but those items are often around the same value, this way you could get a couple of things that might have a bigger price difference at once.

I'm keen to do this - only thing stopping us is that we don't have the tech at the moment!

Awesome new special offer with the free gifts in the different price ranges..kinda like my idea,but you know what you're getting.Still love it,though!

Everything free of charge for the whole of 2014 :)

Similar to places like Nandos, after a certain amount of purchases you get a free gift... 3rd, 7th and 10th or something

OR

When you spend over a certain amount in a time frame, you get to choose something worth £X.... for example spend £100 in a month and get a gift worth £20-£50 for free or spend £200 and get a gift up to £80 or something like that

Since I've missed out the offers the past two months, I'm really hoping an offer on the Purple Lovehoney Delux Magic Wand Set decides to pop up now I've managed to get my paypal to work! Fingers crossed!!

Any chance 3 for £20 can be for plus sizes only one plus size in that offer, I need more knickers especially a blue pair.