Design your own special offer

Why are people asking for free products? There's the sex toy testers which is free products, deal of the week is often a free product, there's always deals on "buy two of these and get this free". There's constantly deals on where people get free things. That's not even mentioning the Oh! Points scheme which is also free products!! Lovehoney don't have to do any of this, and I think we're starting to take their good nature for granted. Not many other online retailers have good rewards like lovehoney.

People are not asking for free stuff they are designing offers they would I am asking for more plus size knickers to buy so I can stock up. Sorry I posted.

Not sure if this counts as a special offer, but PLEASE can there be a separate Deal of the Day for lingerie? The toys usually have a much larger discount than the lingerie at any time, so even if it's a Deal of the Week, a 40-50% discount on some pretty lingerie would be SO awesome.

LittleLilacSuccubus wrote:

Not sure if this'd class as a special offer, since it's closer to an individual product, but possibly a greater variety of toy bundles geared for different sexualities? I'm a sucker for kits and variety packs, but all the couples bundles I find are filled with cock rings and male strokers which are pretty useless for me and my vagina-owning partner so I end up giving them a miss.

I'm sure LH would probably benefit from having gay and lesbian bundles alongside their existing ones. (I know there's anal kits that would be great for any couple as well as gay males, but possibly one simillar with a few penis centric toys, or a lesbian one with the usual vibe type toys but missing the rings and sleeves and/or with things like double dildos or cheap harnesses...?)

Yeah, seconding this - I know when I was starting to get into toys and things I would've really appreciated being able to buy a little starter pack that didn't include a stroker/cock ring/toys that are generally useless to me & my girlfriend.

It wouldn't even really have to be a harness or anything, as I imagine that'd be more expensive than the cost of a stroker+cock ring combined and would ramp up the price, it'd be just be nice to have a pack with the cock ring and/or stroker swapped out for another vibrator or something that doesn't require a penis to use.