Desire Olympics Quarter Finals - Stainless Steel Beaded vs Remote Control Egg

The next 2 toys I’m pitting against eachother are the Stainless Steel Beaded Dildo and the Remote Contol Love Egg!

Which one of them gets your vote?

• Stainless Steel Beaded Dildo
  • Remote Control Love Egg
0 voters

Not sure what the Desire Olympics is? Check out this thread:

Remember, if you win the final competition you can only pick your prize from the products you voted for.

1 Like

If the Love Egg wins this I’m disowning the lot of you. :slightly_smiling_face: #TeamSteel

8 Likes

Have to go with the beaded steel, been wanting to try metal!

2 Likes

I’m going Love egg but only because i don’t do penetration and the metal one looks intimidating to a beginner

The poor Bullet has been inconsolable!

8 Likes

I’ve not used a love egg or a beaded dildo before but I’ve gone with the love egg on this as it is remote control & looks less intimidating

After trying out the spiral glass dildo from my recent purchases and loving it (put in my review for it too, just waiting to have it published) I’ve got to vote for the stainless steel dildo.

I’ve got a new love for the harder sex toys xx

2 Likes

Stainless Steel no brainier and a finalist toy I predict, once you go Steel there is simply no going back.

2 Likes

Beaded… :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

The stainless steel beaded was my first introduction to metal toys. I absolutely love it and believe it’s the clear winner here.

However although it pains me to do so, I will be voting for the love egg, as I don’t own that.

Remote control all the way here!

As have I. :pensive: I still can’t quite believe it. I’ve not been this upset since Robbie left Take That.

Aha! I knew there must be foul play at work. :slightly_smiling_face:

'tis the only explanation. I’m not sure I’ll ever forgive myself for my part in all this, if the egg wins. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I’m honestly surprised that the stainless steel dildo isn’t winning by far.
Imo it can’t even compare to an egg vibrator!

2 Likes

This felt like such a tough choice for me, they are both wonderful in their own ways! The heavy steel did it for me in the end!

1 Like

The egg! Something about stainless steel and dildo concerns me, though I know others enjoy it.

Ooh this was a tough one metal toys are lovely but the egg being remote gives it our vote

Love egg for the win!

Such a hard choice this time. Love the idea of both.