Desire Olympics Semi Finals - Stainless Steel Beaded Dildo vs Wand

Hello All!

The G-Kiss has pipped the G-Spot Vibe to a place in the final. But who is it going up against? Today it is a showdown between 2 fan favourites. The Stainless Steel Beaded Dildo and the Wand!

Which one gets your vote?

• Stainless Steel Beaded Dildo
  • Wand
0 voters

Not sure what the Desire Olympics is? Check out this thread:

Remember, if you win the final competition you can only pick your prize from the products you voted for.

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna. Voted for the wand, would love to get my hands on one of these and have some fun with the OH

This is a tough one, but I voted for the dildo.

If I were to buy (or win!) one of them, I’d go for the wand since I have a similar glass dildo. However, I think that the dildo wins overall. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Such a hard decision!!!

It would be the wand in this house.

Stainless steel for me

1 Like

The stainless dildo looks really sleek. Could have some real fun with temperature play as well.

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brennavoted for the wand woukd love to get another one mine is broken

I failed to vote for the steel dildo last time, purely as I already own it.

I refuse to cast another mutinous vote against it and grovel for forgiveness. The steel beaded dildo is a thing of beauty and cannot be competed with. Absolutely amazing piece of kit.

I will not hear it said otherwise. La la la la laaaah!

4 Likes

Got to be the wand for me. For some reason the stainless steal scares me

Steel dildo this round

1 Like

Very tough one but going to have to go for the wand as I know it would serve my OH very well !

Hard choice, gone for the stainless dildo this time, as never had anything like it before.

1 Like

I love the look of both items but I’ll still have to go work the Stainless Steel Dildo! Xx

1 Like

gone for the stainless dildo this time, would love one the play with :wink:

1 Like

Ooh tough one but wand I think!

Remember to comment on this thread (if you haven’t already) to be included in the draw:

Ahhhhh this is a tough one! I’m a wand girl through and through but dam those beads get my vote!

2 Likes

stainless steel amazing

2 Likes