Did Something I haven't Done in a Long Time

I just purchased a tight-fitting body suit from LH for my wife to surprise her and received it yesterday. She wasn’t around, so I checked it out to see if it was big enough for her. While looking at it, I started to have the urge to put it on. When I was younger, I sometimes would wear some of my GF clothes when we had sex. But I haven’t done that in decades, and never with my wife.

Well, she wasn’t home, so I went ahead and tried it on. OMG did it turn me on! It is a wet-look body suit with zippers for the nipples and a zipper that runs from the neck all the way down, under, and up the butt. I wore it around for about an hour until I couldn’t take it any longer and had to release myself.

I think it is too small for her, so I’m going to order a larger one for her and can’t wait to see her in it. I would love for us both to wear ours as we mess around. I fantasize about her unzipping the nipple zippers and playing with my nipples.

Now I have to figure out how to suggest it to her after we have never had me wear anything like this.

5 Likes

I think it’s wonderful you should try on woman’s lingerie and I have a similar costume you mention Cottelli Wet Look Catsuit with Concealed Zips - Lovehoney UK

It fits so well and u love the bum zip - great for access

I feel if the 1 outfit fits you well - keep it and let your partner know - it’s fun and exciting and I’m my eyes it’s very kinky but good

As a man if wearing lingerie gets you going - do it
Get yourself some knickers as well and join the club :lovehoney_heart:

6 Likes

I think if you tell her that thinking of wearing one is a massive turn on for you, she will see that desire and ask you to wear it…
Turn it around so it looks like her suggestion

5 Likes

Only you will know your partners thoughts. If it was me I would put put it on secretly so your both wearing at the same time. My partner would love that even though it’s not something I’m in to. Did put on lacy yellow shorts with tan hold up stockings a few years ago and she enjoyed that.

5 Likes

I would wear it and surprise her - check her reaction and go from there

1 Like

Best thing I’ve ever done is wear my OH’s lingerie while we are having sex. It started by simply rubbing her knickers over my cock, then slipping them on. She loved it and just watching me put them on and play brought her to orgasm​:heart_eyes:
It’s now a regular thing :wink:

4 Likes

Couldn’t agree more with you @batjamboree I think @Pogo69 should get himself one or two pairs of knickers and join the club of us men who regularly wear women’s lingerie :briefs:

@Mid-50s_kiwi
Thanks for the agreement- I find it bizarre that in 2023 men still find it awkward or unacceptable to wear what they want - it’s a bit of underwear

As a woman I choose not to wear boring white cotton knickers from a multipack- I choose to wear fun bright / naughty/ fun lingerie every day - so men you choose as well - be boring or be fun …

Ps … you look fab in your photos you put on the other day - I feel you need to get some more now - try and get microfiber- they feel so good when you wear them or satin front type - choose high waisted or briefs (avoid low cut)

Would you consider stockings in the future?

:lovehoney_heart:

3 Likes

I bought these as my first pair of naughty knickers

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/knickers/g-strings-thongs/p/lovehoney-fierce-wet-look-cut-out-crotchless-thong/a45898g82592.html

A few weeks later I got into bed to find my OH wearing them. It was such a turn on :fire: I did ask if he’d been wearing any of my other underwear :joy:

5 Likes

Enjoy it

This is what I wore and plan on wearing tomorrow evening while my wife is out.

https://www.lovehoney.com/lingerie/plus-size-lingerie/bodies-and-teddies/p/lovehoney-plus-size-fierce-wet-look-peek-a-boo-teddy/a41160g75018.html

I’ve decided to purchase the larger size for her and some wet look leggings for me.

I totally get it shouldn’t matter if a guy wears female clothing but not sure if it will be just a little too much. She’s pretty open minded and does so much for me but I’m just not sure.

Any way if I do I’ll start slowly by joking around about wearing her underwear or something. If I recall that’s how it started with my GF decades ago…

3 Likes

Thanks for the lingerie suggestions @batjamboree. Let’s hope @Pogo69 joins the knicker wearing fun. I’ll certainly keep an eye :eyes: open for the microfibre or satin fronted style of knicks. I’m with you regarding cotton as I really don’t like these knicks, I much prefer the stretchier and softer type of fabric.

I do rather fancy trying out satin at some point in the future as it looks rather sexy, but not sure how they would fit etc.

As for stockings, no I’ve not considered this option at all, I’m not sure my OH could cope with this as well :rofl: I did suggest to my OH whilst we were away that she could tie me to our bed with me wearing tights & her underwear and have her wicked way with me but she just laughed this off as a joke mores the pity…

1 Like

Hey @Pogo69 good luck with the wet look body suit. May I suggest you buy yourself a pair knickers that you like the look off and then suggest to your OH that you give her a fashion show etc Might be better than wearing hers?

Just a suggestion…

Good Luck :crossed_fingers:

OK, I have to say the use of the word knicker makes me think of something my grandmother would wear and is not a turn-on. I realize this is just a difference in English wording but I can’t get past that. in the States, it’s panties.

1 Like

Those are pretty hot. I would be turned on if my wife was wearing them and they’re tuning me on just thinking about wearing them myself.

So was your OH wearing any other of your underwear? Did he ever say why he chose to wear those to bed?

1 Like

Hey @Pogo69 I had to smile broadly :grin: at your comment given a recent discussion on this very topic (You can read here: The word - panties) and my education of the various terms used to describe female underwear.

I use to use the ‘P’ word in my innocent (I live in NZ not the UK) but didn’t realise that a majority of UK based forum members who responded to this topic do not like this term, so I have now stopped using that word and instead use an alternative such as knickers, knicks, pants, briefs, womens undies etc etc.

If you are use to referring to womens underwear with this the term in the USA then continue to use it but please be mindful other folks in the forum may use other terms that mean the same :upside_down_face:

They were the only thing he had on :fire: he said he wondered what they’d feel like and then wondered what I would say. He was laid on his front so his bum was nicely framed by them…I guess they had the desired affect :joy:

1 Like

I did it again. Actually I’m doing it right now as I type. I’m wearing that body suit. It looks so good on me and better yet feels terrific. I think I’m kind of hooked with wearing female clothing again. I’ve been looking at other items on LH. I think these are next.

https://www.lovehoney.com/lingerie/plus-size-lingerie/stockings-hosiery/p/lovehoney-fierce-plus-size-black-wet-look-thigh-high-stockings/a39638g72640.html

But I do have a craving for just a bra.

Does her wear anything else now? Do you help him with selection of garments?

He’s not worn anything of mine since. I’ve bought him these, but nothing else. Think he wore the first pair for shock value :joy:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/mens-underwear/boxers-shorts/p/lhm-black-lace-open-front-and-back-boxer-shorts/a47681g85293.html