Dildo email offer

Just got an email saying 'Enjoy a FREE Basix 6.5" Smoothy Dildo worth £11.99 when you spend £10 on anything!' So was wondering, anyone got this? Any good? At the moment I only have a 'realistic' dildo so don't know if it's worth getting this one too? Any advice? (Obviously it's free but need to buy other stuff to get it)

Erm if it's this one it says out of stock until July??
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31447

There's a blue basix 6.5" that's 12.99. I didn't get.this particular email but do get emails along these lines a few times a week. Always tempting!

Yeah looks like it :/ wonder if the offer is working then lol

Just checked with live help and apparently it is available in the offer free if you spend over £10 so that's why it's been taken down from the website for now 😶👮🏼

Am I the only one who haven't receive such an email?

Maybe ask live help? Or try adding £10 worth of stuff to your basket and see if it gets added for free?

I got an offer about a penis pump instad, I think the offers are individual.

Sxleksaker wrote:

I got an offer about a penis pump instad, I think the offers are individual.

Snap, worth 29.99 if you spend 30. I'm waiting instead for a rather unlikely 50% flash sale on all Vixen products.

I got a great deal last week
spend £40 an a free £80 bundle of toys
Really is £80 of toys aswell iv checked

That would be great Squid. Everyone would go crazy 😄

I've not received any e-mails.

I also got the penis pump one but that's probably because most orders are mainly stuff for the fiancé 😅

Ahhh didn't realise they were individual! I got a 20% email the other day too. Seems like it's every few days lol

I got 20% off too! Despite saying I wasn't going to spend any more I managed to save £50 in total! I can't resist a bargain! X

I got 20% off too! Despite saying I wasn't going to spend any more I managed to save £50 in total! I can't resist a bargain! X

Ha I know temptation everywhere 😂

mamz wrote:

I have not recieved an email. The only emails that I get are DOTD and my order / delivery information.

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

mamz wrote:

I have not recieved an email. The only emails that I get are DOTD and my order / delivery information.

I haven't either. Mysterious. Do you need to do something to qualify?

I have had several including the 20% one and the penis pump one - I don't think I have signed up for anything special to receive them.

I literally have to bite my lip and use all my powers of self control not to take up all the offers - I would be broke in no time!!!

KittenFeatures wrote:

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

mamz wrote:

I haven't either. Mysterious. Do you need to do something to qualify?

You have to sign up for the newsletter but other than that I don,t know why we don't all get the same offers.

I got the 20% one and that's all.