Dildo email offer

Hm, don't think i'm blocking them and I did sign up to the newsletter. Maybe I just have to wait a little longer, unless they're automatically generated at the same time? What time did you guys get them?

alone4ever wrote:

The latest came at 17:08 UK time.

Have you checked your spam folder, I'm not a PC user so I think thats what it's called.

Have you signed up for special offers bottom of home page

That's probably it, I don't think Ive done that but from the sounds of it some people here don't seem to know where the emails came from so I'm not sure they've done that. I'd like a little clarification, but I think you're right. I'll sign up now.

Well to sign up I had to confirm that I wanted to in another email, which I did. I'll see what happens. I want offerrrss..

I got an email for 20% off and for the penis pump. I have signed up for the newsletters and emails for deal of the day. Have those who are not receiving emails checked their spam folders to see if they are in there? Just a thought. I wish I wasn't receiving the offers coz I'm spending a small fortune lol. X

Which penis pump is in the offer?

I have this one in email offer:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28656

Thank you m4t1n.

You're welcome!

We didn't get a pump or dildo offer.

Don't know why some get an e-mail and others don't. Not or less lovehoney only send out a certain amount of e-mails per offers.

I thought they sent offers due to the nature of what you've ordered before but I seem to get a lot of plus size lingerie ones so you know what thought did. We have a pump and the dildo isn't for me so I'm not overall bothered about 'missing out' this time.

Yes that is what it says send you offers on what you have brought. I still not decided if having a penis pump is worth owning or not yet. I like the look of lovehoney new ones rather than the Tracey Cox one.

Sex Squid wrote:

Sxleksaker wrote:

I got an offer about a penis pump instad, I think the offers are individual.

Snap, worth 29.99 if you spend 30. I'm waiting instead for a rather unlikely 50% flash sale on all Vixen products.

I used the 20% offer to buy TWO vixen dildos!! ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif) I couldn't decide between the Bandit or the Johnny, so bought both! I think I must've been high on something, because now my bank balance is looking seriously sorry for itself!! I'd been waiting for a 20% offer, but didn't reckon on buying two - and thought that a 50% sale was asking for the moon, lol.

They both arrived today - hurrah. But so did my time of the month - boo!

If Vixen stuff does go in the deal of the day now, I'm going to be seriously gutted!

I don't think so, they are probably too expensive and popular to be in the deal of the day. I personally bought the Vixen Mustang two days ago, but have to wait until next week for them to arrive to Sweden :)

bondagegod wrote:

Don't know why some get an e-mail and others don't. Not or less lovehoney only send out a certain amount of e-mails per offers.

I believe it's all to do with how many of our emails you are signed up to and the preferences you state on your account. It's a marketing strategy that is used by many online retailers, to send tailored offers to men, women, couples, new users to the site, frequent shoppers or whatever the criteria may be. :-) It's our way of sending you emails that you (hopefully) want, and not a load of ones you don't!

Thank you rebecca for explaining the reasons. I should be signed up to all the e-mails. Can understand the marketing strategy as a couple we do buy a good range of items. I would prefer to be sent e-mails on all offers and wouldn't mind getting e-mails even if we didn't take up the offer.

Cheeky_Monkey wrote:

Sex Squid wrote:

Sxleksaker wrote:

Snap, worth 29.99 if you spend 30. I'm waiting instead for a rather unlikely 50% flash sale on all Vixen products.

I used the 20% offer to buy TWO vixen dildos!! ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif) I couldn't decide between the Bandit or the Johnny, so bought both! I think I must've been high on something, because now my bank balance is looking seriously sorry for itself!! I'd been waiting for a 20% offer, but didn't reckon on buying two - and thought that a 50% sale was asking for the moon, lol.

If Vixen stuff does go in the deal of the day now, I'm going to be seriously gutted!

I don't think that will happen and if it did, it would probably be a smaller discount anyway!

NatandTom wrote:

Cheeky_Monkey wrote:

Sex Squid wrote:

Sxleksaker wrote:

I don't think that will happen and if it did, it would probably be a smaller discount anyway!

It sort of did happen. I got an email a week or two back. 25% off the most popular 25 toys. That's what I just used to bag my second Mustang for £60 :)

Sex Squid wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Cheeky_Monkey wrote:

Sex Squid wrote:

Sxleksaker wrote:

It sort of did happen. I got an email a week or two back. 25% off the most popular 25 toys. That's what I just used to bag my second Mustang for £60 :)

I meant it probably wouldn't happen as deal of the day :) Best discount for luxury toys is the 40% off in the Christmas Day sale, otherwise 20%/25% email codes are the way to go! Enjoy your new Mustang :)

Still haven't bought this yet Altho I had items in my basket on Thursday when I first got the email. On Friday I got an email saying if I buy the items in my basket I would get 10% off, however if I applied the 10% it took the free dildo out of basket so kinda defeated the object ha