Dildo email offer

Still good for lovehoney to send you the voucher though.

Yeah that's true! Good if I didn't want to get a free item

Just remember these toy offers have expiry dates.

Honeybun, sometimes the 10% discount lowers your total so you don't have the minimum price to get the free item. it's not necessarely that both offers don't go together.

A lot of the free stuff offers don't stack with the % off offers. I used a money off voucher on my first purchase and also qualified for a free toy offer but one took the other off and vice versa. I just chose the more beneficial one for myself and noted it for future offers. You still get the free stuff from offers on certain items though, just not the ones that need a voucher code.

But the 10% off on your basket can be applied over any offer

mamz wrote:

But the 10% off on your basket can be applied over any offer

Nope, KittenFeatures is right. :)

But it always works for me !!?? :O I add it last and the code+10% both apply

I managed to get the free toy. Think the 10% was only for that day and the toy was more beneficial. I have noticed the same about discount codes though they don't stack with free toy offers.

what free toy is this?

I got an email saying FREE Basix 6.5" Toy worth £11.99 when you spend £10 on anything! on Thursday, valid til today. But others on here have said its person specific so lovehoney emails you based on what you buy, which I didn't realise at the time of posting this topic. Others have said they have got other email offers. So worth checking your emails if you have signed up to daily emails off LH!

rebel5960 wrote:

AM happy to use panties or tights to pack out my ass while waiting

rebel5960 wrote:

AM happy to use panties or tights to pack out my add while waiting

Should have said ass

Oh and just got another email now 'Enjoy a FREE Extra Girthy Dildo Vibe worth £19.99 when you spend £25 until midnight Sunday 15 May'.

Temptation everywhere 🤓 Just spent £30 to get a free rabbit lol 😞🙊

I find it easy enough to resist temptation since my standards have become higher. All the free extra girthy dildo vibes I remember (haven't seen the current offer, though) weren't siicone, so I'm not interested. I admit I was tempted by the Dream Rabbit, but I have the predecessor, the Oh!, so really no need...

Slinky did you get the deal about the Tracy Cox rabbit for free if you spend £30?

I just seen another post about it 😄 thank you sooo much for letting me know hunni 😙 💟xx

I said that too good offer espec seeings last time it was spend over £50 although u did get a strange bag , some jiggle balls and Tracey Cox cock ring too but rabbit on its own is good espec seeings it's rechargeable