Dildo / toy recomendations [Poll]

I’d like to treat myself to a new dildo but i can’t find anything that fits my rather fussy requirements! I’m going to have to compromise somewhere. If anyone has any suggestions that would be much appreciated.

Must haves:

Soft and squishy outer layer (i’ve got some firm ones but they are too small and i’ve got a large one that is also firm but is uncomfortable because it’s so hard and it’s been a while since i’ve had any interest in sex)
Tapered shape / similar girth all the way down
Under £60

Preferences:

Non-vibrating
Non-realistic (but i think this is where i’ll need to compromise)
About 4 inch circumference at the head and 5-6 inches further down, i like a stretch but need to be able to insert it first!
6-7 inches length, anymore than that and it’s uncomfortable although i could go larger and just not use it all.

I’m also looking at getting this:

I think @Peitho has this one? And I may have already asked, but could you check the diameter and depth of the cups for me please? Sorry to ask again, still can’t decide whether to get it!:woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Hi @Kitty-Cat01 - this picture shows the diameter of the nipple pump cups. I didn’t check the depth at the time. I will do so as soon as I get a chance :+1:.

Dildo wise, how about one of the Hitsens ones? I don’t own one so can’t comment on the quality. Not overly tapered but I think fit the rest of your criteria.

This one maybe?

Or it’s bigger brother?

1 Like

Thanks! I knew i’d asked before but couldn’t find it.

I was looking at those dildos but @Mint-Monster did a review of the larger one and said in her review that it was hard on the outside and soft on the inside which I’ll admit has put me off a bit.

2 Likes

Ah, sorry, I didn’t read the reviews just now. That does sound odd, I was taking the quick option and just looking at the pictures :rofl:

1 Like

I was rather disappointed as they seem to be the only dual density non-realistic offerings. I’m leaning towards a realistic dual density one at the moment but I haven’t decided how i feel about that yet. Plus they all look the same to me! Either that or i’ll have to wait and see if anything else comes out soon.

1 Like

All I can think of to recommend is the duel density king cock dildos if any of them was to fit most of your requirements :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I agree, its a shame they dont sell dual density non realistics. I have linked some in the pander thread, so maybe theyll stock some at some point :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I just had a look back to your suggestion as I remember liking the suggestion at the time as I’d love something like this too as I much prefer the dual density but favour non realistic… however the links in the post no longer work :woman_shrugging:t2:.

Hmm, odd as its to the makers website. Shoved a different one up

1 Like

Ok, i’ve narrowed it down to 3 options: Time for a poll! Any comments please let me know. I’m assuming that liquid silicone is soft and squishy but let me know if I’m wrong! I’m also slightly swayed by the fact that the dual density and rainbow ones are in the sale.

If i get one of the ones in the sale i’m also considering the nipple pumps above.

And i’m almost certainly getting this purple bra set at that price :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I ordered the dual density 6" one. It’s arriving today! Yay

1 Like

I only have the heart one, but it’s the exact same shape as the lifelike lover multicolored ones (silicone is just a bit more matte and not as much veining), so if you already have one of those you probably don’t need it :sweat_smile: (I think the rainbow one is also basically the same as the heart one - but I don’t have it so can’t 100% say that with certainty)

1 Like

Let me know what you think when it arrives :blush: Although I’ll probably end up buying something before you get the chance to try it out, I’m not known for my patience :joy:

1 Like

Yeaa it might be a while before I use it :frowning:

#nonexistentsexdrivelately

1 Like

Aw, I’ve been the same for quite a while but I’m slowly seeing a slight improvement. No sex yet but hoping to have a bit of “me time” soon, hence the treats!

1 Like

Noooo… i was just about to add the dual density one to my basket and the discount is gone. It’s back to full price again :weary: It’s in the “brand sale list” but no discount.

So disappointed, I don’t think I’ll bother anymore :sob:

Oh no :see_no_evil:

I know you prefer the look of the others and my vote was based not on owning that particular one (or in fact any in your selection) but on the dual density aspect because I am a big fan of that. If you do not have a strong preference though I do note that the rainbow is now 50% off AND is noted as super soft liquid silicone which might be similar? So I’m changing my vote to that one though the reviews seem to contrast quite a lot of just how flexible and soft it is, some say yes, some say not but it is now under £15 so you cant go far wrong and it certainly the more attractive of the two… you can still afford the nipple pumps too then as well…

1 Like

If its in the brand sale list but the discount isnt working, jam it up on the glitch thread and brenna will see to it

It’s not on the list now unfortunately :weary: I’m still not sure what to get. £34 isn’t ridiculously expensive but when you know it was £17 just over an hour ago it’s a bit annoying :roll_eyes:

@Peitho I got the nipple pump toy that i mentioned the other day but i’m just not getting on with it. I’m wondering if there’s something wrong with it or if it’s just me. Your review seems to suggest that it’s not too powerful but for me it’s so strong that i can’t keep it on for more than about 10s without being in a lot of pain. I don’t know if i have to scroll through to find a more gentle setting but they all feel the same to me. Just wondered if you had any thoughts? I’m thinking that i could try to wear the battery down a bit but failing that i think i might have to return it. Seems a shame because I was convinced I would like it considering I like my other suckers and clamps. Hope you don’t mind me asking you x